My Progress after Only 4 months! ^_^ *pics*

Options
Tempe729
Tempe729 Posts: 270 Member
Alright! So I apologize for the crappy labeling and what-not. I do not have my Adobe Photoshop anymore so I did what I could....

Here is where I started! 2 January 2012 at 233pounds!

Janurary2012measurements.jpg

Here is my March weigh-in & measurements! (about halfway from where I started and am at now!)

ProgressPictureNo2inMarch2012.jpg

And lastly! This is currently where I am! In ONEderland after 5years of being in the 200's! To date I have lost 34pounds & 30inches overall ^_^ the second image I'm wearing my new bikini top, something I thought I never had the guts to buy let alone the confidence to wear!

ProgressPictureNo3inMay2012.jpg

DSCN4862.jpg

I'm barely to the halfway point though and I'm already feeling a thousand times better and happier! ^_^ Thank you to all my MFP family!

Replies

• Tempe729
    Options
    I couldn't find the original (unlabeled photos, except for the new ones I took today to post those instead.)
  • Ilovejacks
    Ilovejacks Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!!!!!we are about the same in starting weight and losing amount!!!!!!You look amazing!
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look great! I love success stories!
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL results!!! great job! :)
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    Congrats, you've done a great job!
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.....
    I love the labeling....

You should be proud....

Weigh To Go...:bigsmile:
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Holy crap Girly! Thats AMAZING! *giggles* You've done so freaking well I'm sitting here beaming in pride! :D YAY! Great job!

You're looking terrific!
  • Tempe729
    Options
    You look amazing.....
    I love the labeling....

You should be proud....

Weigh To Go...:bigsmile:

Thank you! ^_^
  • Tempe729
    Options
    Holy crap Girly! Thats AMAZING! *giggles* You've done so freaking well I'm sitting here beaming in pride! :D YAY! Great job!

You're looking terrific!

:heart: I have you to thank for your support and help! thank you!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    We have such a similar body shape.. its pretty awesome! You have thicker hips than I do, but I carry the extra weight in my muscular upper back...

You look awesome! Imagine what a year will do for ya!
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC progress!!! That's an amazing job right there :) Keep up the great work!
  • mindyt0814
    mindyt0814 Posts: 13
    Options
    Wow Amazing results! How have you done it? Just by following your calorie intake or do you work out all the time?? Im trying so hard and could use any advice u have please! :)
  • Sana1116
    Sana1116 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    WOOOOW way to go! great progress in only 4 months! tips tips tips plz. I am in the same boat...trying to get down to 150 I am at 191 right now and dont' look nearrrlllyyy as fit and healthy as u! lool how many calories have u been eating? did u make any changes in your diet that you think helped contribute to your weight loss! :-) thanks in advance!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,979 Member
    Options
    Amazing Progress!:happy: Well done! :bigsmile: Congratulations!:drinker:
  • EmmaGem76
    EmmaGem76 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    congrats - well done, you are an inspiration :)
  • Stephanie198907
    Stephanie198907 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    OMG Tempe!!! You look absolutely amazing!!! We started around the same time and now both weigh 199lbs.
    Your burns are always insane and your progress these past four months are well earned!!! Keep up the great work!
  • jdsmom0104
    jdsmom0104 Posts: 236
    Options
    Total awesomeness! Whatve u been doing?
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Keep up the great work.
  • sharibob3
    sharibob3 Posts: 180
    Options
    Awesome job!! Keep it up!
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I love how you labeled each photo. That's brilliant!

Your transformation is fantabulous!!! You are doing so well. Keep on keeping on! YOU GOT THIS, GIRL! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!