Ddi i miss the posts about the Smore Luna bars....SOOOOO goo

Options
kimber607
kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
Hi all

I'm a kashi girls...cereal, waffles, granola bars, roll bars etc
Today I was at target and, of course, they were out of my fav kashi rool bars (and I was hungry, due a snack) so the Luna smores bar caught my eye (180 cals)
Holy crud that was GOOD....any other luna bars I should try?

Kim

Replies

• kimber607
    Options
    Hi all

I'm a kashi girls...cereal, waffles, granola bars, roll bars etc
    Today I was at target and, of course, they were out of my fav kashi rool bars (and I was hungry, due a snack) so the Luna smores bar caught my eye (180 cals)
    Holy crud that was GOOD....any other luna bars I should try?

Kim
  • ladydi
    ladydi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    The iced oatmeal!!! Its really gooood:love:
  • bodibykelli
    bodibykelli Posts: 135
    Options
    Sounds like we share a similar taste in foods~have you tried the Fiber One Oats& Chocolate bar? Forget the fact that it gives you 35% of your daily fiber....the thing tastes better than a candy bar & has only 140 calories! My 14 year old son even loves them!
  • kimber607
    Options
    YES YES..love me
    Besides Kashi I live for my FiberOne bars...my kids love them as well

Kim
  • diegelmansm
    Options
    ALL the Luna bars are great!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we share a similar taste in foods~have you tried the Fiber One Oats& Chocolate bar? Forget the fact that it gives you 35% of your daily fiber....the thing tastes better than a candy bar & has only 140 calories! My 14 year old son even loves them!

I recently became a fan of these too! I had avoided them because I thought 140 calories was a lot to "waste" on a granola bar..but it is SOOO good and filling and cubs my "candy bar" craving. Nice and chewy with the little crunch of the chocolate bits!

Have you tried the caramel flavor yet? They are good too.
  • TamTastic
    Options

I recently became a fan of these too! I had avoided them because I thought 140 calories was a lot to "waste" on a granola bar..but it is SOOO good and filling and cubs my "candy bar" craving. Nice and chewy with the little crunch of the chocolate bits!

• TamTastic
    Options
    Noo idea why that posted twice! Hehe

Anyway, the chocolate/peppermint stick Luna bar is nice for a change if you like that kind of thing but the S'Mores is hands down my fav Luna bar.
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I love the Nutz over Chocolate Luna bars. They are tooo good.
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I love me some luna bars! They definitely take care of my sweet cravings. I love the vanilla almond, peanut butter cookie, and caramel brownie ones. But they're all good!!!
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options

ooh yall HAVE to try the peanut butter ones! they are so good (fiber one bars)