Bride to be?! (up to 25 pounds goal)

Options
Hello everyone

I just signed up myfitnesspall today and i was wondering if there any members who are doing this for their wedding day. I've lost around 20 pounds before from doing another diet program but haven't reached my goal yet. I hope we could encourage one another :)
Feel free to add me as friend.

Replies

• linziisaeen
    Options
    hey im just starting up :) im getting married in march !! need to loose some kilo's before i even try on a dress :) how are you my name is lyndsey when is your wedding and congrats by the way! :)
  • logan332
    logan332 Posts: 1
    Options
    Me too!!! Getting Married in Setember! Less than 5 months to go and would love to lose another 10-20lbs! I need all the motivation I can get :)
  • Rebeccag174
    Rebeccag174 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am getting married in October and I want to lose up to 2lbs per week to reach my goal! I just finished some medication that was preventing me from losing, so I hope I will start to see results now!
  • makdeniz
    makdeniz Posts: 28
    Options
    I will be getting married in September too :) I currently look a real state! 5ft 1in and 126 pounds. My ideal goal weight is 110 pounds. I'm quite short and my weight is stuck around my stomach. I joined here yesterday as I am someone who needs a lot of support but unfortunately do not receive it from my family. They think I am nuts!

I am scared about going on this journey, as I am scared of looking at my wedding pictures in 4 months time with no change. I am really unhappy with the way I look and hope to god that this works out for me. xxx