Found an old photo and was AMAZED!

Options
Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all well.

Part of me is saying I am crazy for uploading these photos onto here - but I am amazed and had to share it with peple who would totally get it.

At the start of 2011 I made a conscious decision to lose weight. I weighed 173lbs (I am 5ft 7in). I was a UK dress size 16. Before that I had been putting on weight, and really not caring about what I ate and never really did conscious exercise.

In 2010 I felt very down about my body and made a half hearted effort to try and lose some weight, I did work out more, so I may have been heavier than 173lbs but I didn't have any scales. I do know that in 2010 my measurement were Waist: 32inches, Hips: 34inches.

In any case, I was overweight and the start of 2011 was when my mind set changed. I bought a Wii Fit. Begun on that and I also trained to do a charity Trek in Iceland in Sept. 2011 - So I was walking alot at the weekends. I began running, and after the first few months grew to adore running. As well as that I did Davina workout DVDs and Zumba DVDs.

I joined MFP a little while back, but have only just started using it on a regular basis. As now I am definately watching what I eat more than ever as the Bikini season is upon us!

I work out on avergae 2 - 3 times a week. I can now finish a 10K in an hour and do a 4.5mile run every week / 2 weeks.

Today, I found a photo on the computer I took probably near my heaviest 2 years ago! So it is now hitting home my body is properly changing and I feel frickin' amazing!

SO ANYWAY.

Here is a photo of my body take in May 2010 - unkown weight:

Photoon2010-05-16at1159.jpg

Here is one taken almost 2 years later - April 2012

Photoon28-04-2012at09362.jpg

And here is a photo of me in my new bikini excited for our holiday! Woo!!

IMG_2815.jpg

I now weigh 152lbs. My waist is 29/30 inches and my hips are 30/31inches. I would like to lose another 5lbs but my main focus now is toning up as I really believe my body has great potenetial as do all of yours.

Love and respect you body people and it will give you a wonderful feeling back.

Keep going everybody! Remember that the first thing that needs to change is how you feel about yourself - when you realise that you are awesome you will give yourself the respect and love to make your body healthy and happy!

Yeeeehhhaaaaaaaaa!!!

Love to all

beckyg101 (feel free to add me!)

x

Replies

• mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all well.

Part of me is saying I am crazy for uploading these photos onto here - but I am amazed and had to share it with peple who would totally get it.

At the start of 2011 I made a conscious decision to lose weight. I weighed 173lbs (I am 5ft 7in). I was a UK dress size 16. Before that I had been putting on weight, and really not caring about what I ate and never really did conscious exercise.

In 2010 I felt very down about my body and made a half hearted effort to try and lose some weight, I did work out more, so I may have been heavier than 173lbs but I didn't have any scales. I do know that in 2010 my measurement were Waist: 32inches, Hips: 34inches.

In any case, I was overweight and the start of 2011 was when my mind set changed. I bought a Wii Fit. Begun on that and I also trained to do a charity Trek in Iceland in Sept. 2011 - So I was walking alot at the weekends. I began running, and after the first few months grew to adore running. As well as that I did Davina workout DVDs and Zumba DVDs.

I joined MFP a little while back, but have only just started using it on a regular basis. As now I am definately watching what I eat more than ever as the Bikini season is upon us!

I work out on avergae 2 - 3 times a week. I can now finish a 10K in an hour and do a 4.5mile run every week / 2 weeks.

Today, I found a photo on the computer I took probably near my heaviest 2 years ago! So it is now hitting home my body is properly changing and I feel frickin' amazing!

SO ANYWAY.

Photoon2010-05-31at1218.jpg

IMG_2815.jpg

I now weigh 152lbs. My waist is 29/30 inches and my hips are 30/31inches. I would like to lose another 5lbs but my main focus now is toning up as I really believe my body has great potenetial as do all of yours.

Keep going everybody! Remember that the first thing that needs to change is how you feel about yourself - when you realise that you are awesome you will give yourself the respect and love to make your body healthy and happy!

Yeeeehhhaaaaaaaaa!!!

Love to all

x

Great job!!! You look fantastic!!

btw all you have to do is switch your IMG to img
  • kludgood
    kludgood Posts: 172
    Options
    Beautiful! Great job
  • kltobin2010
    kltobin2010 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great work, Becky! You have come a long way and deserve to be proud of your success! You look fantastic! Thank you for sharing! :smile:
  • fatpanda96
    fatpanda96 Posts: 77
    Options
    You look AMAZING! :)

btw, im just curious but how tall are you?
  • beckyg101
    beckyg101 Posts: 30
    Options
    Thank you for the wonderful compliments! What a confidence boost!

I am 5ft 7inches.
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all well.

SO ANYWAY.

Photoon2010-05-16at1159.jpg

IMG_2815.jpg

Yeeeehhhaaaaaaaaa!!!

Love to all

x

I love your curves. Well done! You look wonderful! Absolutley rocking body! Keep it up~!
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You look great, keep it up!!
  • beckyg101
    Options
    Thank you! x
  • beckyg101
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • SoBodyMazing
    SoBodyMazing Posts: 159
    Options
    Way to go!
  • jules0516
    jules0516 Posts: 158
    Options
    I know it is all personal choice of how we want to look, but- your latest pic in swimsuit is beautiful. You've lost weight nicely, but you still have curves I love the hourglass shape you have going on...Great job!
  • NK203
    NK203 Posts: 35
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You look fantastic! Curious where you are measuring your waist and hips, though. There looks to be way more than a 1" difference in them.
  • diddyh
    diddyh Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I think you are right, feeling good about yourself is the key to taking care of yourself.
  • beckyg101
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You look fantastic! Curious where you are measuring your waist and hips, though. There looks to be way more than a 1" difference in them.

You are totally right. I wrote those on there from memory but got it completely wrong. Just dug out my measurement chart thing:
    January 2010 - Waist: 33inches Hips: 41 inches
    May 2012 - Waist: 29inches Hips 36/37inches

Thank you for the confidence boost!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • beckyg101
    Options
    Thank you! :) x
  • armoredcore
    armoredcore Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing
  • makdeniz
    makdeniz Posts: 28
    Options
    Well done. x
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! I'm so jealous of your waist. And where did you get that bikini? It's so cute x
  • beckyg101
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! I'm so jealous of your waist. And where did you get that bikini? It's so cute x

Thank you! I am doing a lot more ab work now to try and really tone up the waist bit. My ideal body is Kelly Brook!

The bikini is by Animal and I bought it on very.co.uk
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!