30 Day Shred!

Options
luzmidd
luzmidd Posts: 154 Member
Ok,

So my 30 days start today! As per Jillian's advice on her website, I have decided to focus more on my measurements and less on my weight. So here I go, wish me luck, and all the best to those doing it as well. Only 20 minutes a day! Goodbye fatpants, hello skinny jeans!

Replies

• phoenix8633
    phoenix8633 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Same I just finished level 1 day 1 about half an hour ago, boy that was difficult.

I'm doing it Monday to Friday, possibly have 1 rest day in between that though because I'm pretty sure my body will be shouting at me "no more no more please just let me rest for a day"!!!!

I'm not sure if your supposed to do it 7 days a week or like I have done Mon-Fri or is there specific days to be doing 30ds???
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for a week (every day) and I've lost 2lbs and 5 inches overall, keep at it!
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Same I just finished level 1 day 1 about half an hour ago, boy that was difficult.

I'm doing it Monday to Friday, possibly have 1 rest day in between that though because I'm pretty sure my body will be shouting at me "no more no more please just let me rest for a day"!!!!

I'm not sure if your supposed to do it 7 days a week or like I have done Mon-Fri or is there specific days to be doing 30ds???

Since there are 3 levels and it's supposed to be in 30 days, I think you are supposed to do 10 days of each, straight thru. BUT, she does say to go at your own pace :)
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options

Since there are 3 levels and it's supposed to be in 30 days, I think you are supposed to do 10 days of each, straight thru. BUT, she does say to go at your own pace :)

I think I remember seeing somewhere that you should have at least 1 rest day, but i could be wrong. I'm not following the plan but i use it as a work out once a week combined with my other stuff, I loved level 1, now on level 2 and is sucks balls! Good luck people!
  • luzmidd
    luzmidd Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all of you! I think I'll probably skip it on Sundays just to have some rest time... But the rest of the time I will be shredding every morning!
  • Steph7x
    Steph7x Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Im starting it today but this time i will finish it, only ever lasted a few days previous attempts. Remember someone saying Jillian recommends 6days with 1 rest day, im going to do it everyday. Im not sure on whether to still do my everyday 30mins cardio though? and other strength training aswell?