Hair removal Men and Women!

Options
jaydubbayu
jaydubbayu Posts: 456
What's your best methods of hair removal, down there or anywhere else?

I just got some stuff called betty bare for me and my wife... haven't tried it quite yet.

Replies

• stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I use Nairds for Men, but thats all we really have in the supermarkets here... I was mainly using it on my arm when it was being tattooed haha
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    My FAVOURITE: I am a HUGE fan of Laser Hair Removal. Aaaaand since I am a Medical Aesthetician, not only am I great with Lasers, but I can rock the wax pot like nobody's business too! Shaving SUCKS and I am not a fan of dibilatory creams either... they just don't last.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
  • jaydubbayu
    Options
    why what? hair removal? i dunno I think it feels cleaner downstairs being bald.
  • stayxtrue
    Options
    why what? hair removal? i dunno I think it feels cleaner downstairs being bald.

I tend to agree with this! haha
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Men who are considerate enough to manscape = HOT. (Even if its just keeping stuff neat and trimmed)
    Nice one boys!

If i have the money for laser that would be my choice, as it is, waxing and my trimmer keep me nice an tidy and mostly bare "down there "

Meg
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I just use a super cheap regular razor for my legs and 'down there'. Sometimes I just go natural, too.
  • jaydubbayu
    Options
    One day this week is gonna be hair-removal day... Not to gross anybody out, but i'm sasquatch!! (I'm talking about my belly/chest really though!)
  • adriany9
    adriany9 Posts: 32
    Options
    I just shave my down there a couple of times a week when showering and I have to agree it really does feel cleaner etc down there now.
  • stayxtrue
    Options
    Men who are considerate enough to manscape = HOT. (Even if its just keeping stuff neat and trimmed)
    Nice one boys!

If i have the money for laser that would be my choice, as it is, waxing and my trimmer keep me nice an tidy and mostly bare "down there "

Meg

Glad to know woman respect this decision haha
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    waxing...or if you can afford it....laser
  • nomena
    nomena Posts: 165
    Options
    Sugaring down there, shaving for legs and everywhere else.
  • jeepzilla
    jeepzilla Posts: 201
    Options
    Well if you have a steady hand a razor will work probably a four blade would do good. they make a electric shaver that you can use in the shower too. norelco I think makes it has a shaver on one ned and a trimmer on the other and its rechargeable. I have it and use it from my back to my ba well you get it the idea....
  • UrbanDaveJax
    UrbanDaveJax Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I grab the weedwacker (pun intended) out of the shed and knock the first layer down, then I bring in the precision tools to finish up the manscaping.
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I don't like when men use hair removal products. I find it feminine. I like my men hairy and manly :)
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Totally depends on the person. Lasering is DANGEROUS (it can damage lymph nodes and hide early warning signs of skin cancer), can backfire to cause more hair growth, and is only really effective if you have light skin and dark hair. Depilatories work best on thin hair. Shaving can be tough on sensitive skin. I'm about to try waxing using a honey-based mixture to see how I like it. Tweezing and electrolysis for anything on my face.

In any event, as someone with Mediterranean genes, men with little body hair look androgynous to me. :)