uk buddies!

Options
I have plenty really motivational friends on here, but I'm looking for a few other buddies to add to the list that are in my time zone. It sucks that for a few hours a day there is no one on my news feed because they're all in bed.
Feel free to add me if you're in the same boat :)

Replies

• tansygreen
    tansygreen Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I only joined a few weeks ago and am still getting started, learning how to balance it all. I'm in the UK 36 years old Mum. I want to lose around 10-20 kilos. Haven't put pic on yet, will get around to it soon.
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi - feel free to add me too - I'm in the same boat as you. ( living in the UK )
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always looking for more UK friends
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Im from the W. midlands in the UK :)
  • backto20
    backto20 Posts: 17
    Options
    Yip me too, i'm in uk too.
  • MissKDebutante
    MissKDebutante Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've just joined and would love some UK Friends... add me guys, would be nice to chat to someone as I'm just getting started but can see already what a nifty site this is going be be for me :)
  • fozzie500
    fozzie500 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    uk resident here,anyone is free to add me if they wish,i log on every day,my diary is open.
  • brent4722
    brent4722 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm from USA but wouldn't mind some motivation from over seas. It would be great to compare lifestyle changes.
  • kcwales
    kcwales Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I have literally just joined so would love all the help available, and making new friends along the way sounds good to me, I am in a very bleak Cardiff, love to hear from you all .. Kath
  • zazzy_zoe
    zazzy_zoe Posts: 3
    Options
    I am new too and in the UK anyone feel free to add me
  • Steph7x
    Steph7x Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Im from the North West, anyone feel free to add me..on everyday :)
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    From the North West but living in the South West :-)
  • adriany9
    adriany9 Posts: 32
    Options
    Living in lovely sunny Northern Ireland, new to this really and only just finding my feet. I was on SW last year and lost 5.5st in 9 months but now Im strength training and its a whole new ball game lol.

Please feel free to add me anyone

Thanks Adrian
  • lookinglasslass
    lookinglasslass Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, Feel free to add me if you want, I'm in the UK too - North West and can always do with some more UK friends. :smile:
  • skoshness
    skoshness Posts: 175
    Options
    Hi I'm in the same boat, new from Edinburgh, please add me :smile:
  • dazzyshaw
    dazzyshaw Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi I am also from the uk feel free to add as anyone else can if they need new mpf friends
  • Vixyloum
    Vixyloum Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello people,

I'm from Scotland (but currently spending some time in Africa) so I'd love some friends on here to help motivate me! You are welcome to add me :)
  • KayLgee
    KayLgee Posts: 139
    Options
    Im in the same boat, feel free to add :)
  • alfie1313
    alfie1313 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Im in the west mids if you want to add me :-)

Lynn x
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm in the East Midlands so please add me - I've been doing this for about 4 months losing a steady 2lbs a week which is my goal. I have no real end weight is sight ( not for a long long time) so taking it one day at a time - I could always use more UK friends!!