Jillian Michaels...worth it?

Options
Leslie85
Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
I have the 30 Day Shred, and I really enjoy it...but I need a change. Today there is a Groupon for her "Extreme Shed and Shred," "Killer Buns and Thighs," and "Ripped in 30"- all for $25. I'm thinking about buying these. Have any of you used these? Are they worth buying?

Replies

• countrygirlatheart0717
    countrygirlatheart0717 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have the KB&T but not the others sorry. I have 7-8 of her other DVD's though and I love ALL of them. I would totally buy that deal :) If you find you don't care for them can't you sell/give them away to someone who would use them?
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is good, The moves are more intense, than 30DS. I don't have buns and thighs, but have heard great things.
  • kimberlydawn36
    kimberlydawn36 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I got them all...wonderful if you like suffering!!!! No for real I like them alot!
  • KellyJays
    KellyJays Posts: 5
    Options
    That sounds totally worth it! I have her 30DS and No More Trouble Zones and I love both, though the Trouble Zones is way more hardcore. But if you want to up your levels I say go for the deal. Jillian's the best.
  • klakers3
    klakers3 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I love Ripped in 30! LIke another poster said, much more intense than 30DS. I also have Extreme Shed and Shred. I haven't done that one as much but it's also good. The workouts are a bit longer though. Really, any of Jillian's stuff is worth it in my opinion :)
  • mfjutras
    mfjutras Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Look into her new video series that just came out this spring called Body Revolution. It's pretty awesome! I like it a million times more than 30 Day Shred.
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I love Killler Buns and Thighs!!! I'm not crazy about Shred to Shed but it is a good workout. I just hate the flow.
  • maryrr88
    maryrr88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I just finished Killer Buns & Thighs. Totally a great workout! I did each level 4x/wk for two weeks and definitely saw a difference at the end! Though I have to say level 2 is the most intense... level 3 felt downright easy after suffering through level 2. lol. But, you might be able to get a better deal if you buy them all on amazon together. I'd check it out there, too, before buying the groupon.
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I'm doing RI30 along with the 30DS.. Ripped is much more of a challenge!