i'm no beauty queen i'm just BEAUTIFUL ME

Options
I have been trying to get to my old size for awhile now. Everytime I tired I failed. I was unhappy with everything and everyone but I realized that the only way I could change the way I looked on the outside I had to change the way I felt on the inside. So I put my outter me on hold and focused on the inner me and because of that I'm a better person to myself family and others. Now that I'm a better me on the inside I can start on the outside. Time for a new and healthier me. I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me.........INSIDE OUT :-)

Replies

• inktink
    inktink Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Where's my damn like button?

:wink:

I'm still working on the inside, it's honestly a lot harder than the outside! Good job on learning how to love yourself!
  • afassett
    afassett Posts: 29
    Options
    LOVE this!
    Congrats to you because it is not easy for people to remember that it's not just about the outside, but about the inside too. You can look fantastic on the outside, but still be a horrible person. Many people use so much of their time working on the outside, that they forget who they are inside.
    Great post.
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    *LOVE*

I was listening to this song yesterday and I literally started crying!! Nothing like a Disney star to get the message across, huh?

It's hard to change the inner you (still working on it) but it puts things into perspective!!
  • sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    @inktink LOL thanks luv! It is hard and takes a lot longer. I'm not where I want to be but I'm far from where I use to be. You keep at working on that inside my girl, nothing beats a failure but a try.

@afassett enough said that's real talk some people just don't know how much effect your attitude has on your appearance. Thanks so much
  • rhythmicveggie
    Options
    Very wise, and very true!

This is a wonderful post, and I really needed to read this; thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    The person you are on the inside is the most important. As time goes by, the outside will eventually change, and gravity eventually wins, haha... but the inside will always be the solid part of us that can be altered by no one except us.
  • sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    @butterflylove I know this song because of my kids. I have it on my phone and everything lol. It's a great message for all ages. You keep at it once you feel better about yourself everything else falls in to place. I'm a much happier and positive person now. All smiles all the time. You can do it just keep trying and Thanx :-)
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Hoping to be at that place soon :smile: