Newbie here looking for support

Options
Mommy2Avaj
Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
Hi, I just reopened my account. I am undertaking this journey for my health and just to feel better. I'm 30 yrs old and have about 150 lbs to lose. Friends who will be supportive would be much appreciated since I have no one around me to be a support network.

Replies

• rhythmicveggie
    Options
    Welcome back! I'll send you a request; I'm online every day, and I'll try to keep you motivated :)
  • Mommy2Avaj
    Options
    Thanx! I'll be on here daily as well. I mean to stick with it to the end lol.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I also log every day, so feel free to add me! You can do it! =)
  • mzmom82
    mzmom82 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started here a few weeks ago myself! I'll send you a friend request! :) Welcome and Good Luck!
  • makdeniz
    makdeniz Posts: 28
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. x
  • cakebarn
    cakebarn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I was on here for awhile, and then I quit. I don't know why. I guess I was just lazy. I hoped on the scale this morning to see it bounce up to 241#. This is the most I have ever weighed in my whole life. Even when I was full term with my daughter. Welcome back! Maybe we can cheer each other on. :o)
  • blissjones
    blissjones Posts: 4
    Options
    I will encourage you if you help encourage me!!! ;-) Support is the most essential part of true weight loss!
  • Mommy2Avaj
    Options
    Thank you all so much. I have added everyone. I promise to support each of you as well!