Getting myself back

Options
katiejo2011
katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
I started this sight last year before I got pregnant so now, 3 months after my daughter was born. I am ready to get back on track and feel better about myself. A lot of things happened when I had my daughter, I am lucky to be here but now I am ready to feel like myself and have the energy to keep up with my 3 year old son and my new daughter. I need to lose 100lbs to get to my ideal weight but my goal is to try to lose 40 by the end of the year. So wish me luck. I am looking forward to getting to know people on here again.

Replies

• april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK, WELCOME BACK and most of all CONGRATULATIONS on your new baby!!

add if you think we'd "fit" and here's to your success *cheers*
  • terryhuff
    terryhuff Posts: 15
    Options
    Good luck! I am rooting for you! Its good to see you are setting smaller goals and giving yourself time to complete them! I am recently coming back too but for different reasons.. I was also gone for about a year.. Good luck and I wish you the best on your journey to a better you!
  • marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Your story sounds similar to mine. I have lost weight with this site in the past and had started back on it last year before I got pregnant. I now have a (nearly) six month old son and am ready to get back on track taking better care of myself. I still need to lose pregnancy weight plus more to get to my goal weight. I wish you luck.
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    good luck to you and congrats with your little one!
  • RoxMcc
    RoxMcc Posts: 4
    Options
    Congrats on the birth of your daughter! I admire you for getting back into it so soon, I am only starting now almost 2 years after my daughter was born, and all I keep thinking is 'why did I let it get this bad?', but anyway that's the past and this is now :) I also have 18 kgs (40 lbs) that I would like to lose by the end of the year. Good luck, you can so do this !!
  • tammeygail
    tammeygail Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you.
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    Congratulations on the new daughter glad all worked out for you and that you are still here. I hope your journey to get bck to yu is successful. If you wold like to add me feel free.:)
  • smthomas314
    Options
    You have a beautiful family and I am so glad you are feeling better!!! You are an amazing women, mother, wife and friend. You can do anything you set your mind to and I am here to root you on. :)