1 inch lost

Options
rwisner
rwisner Posts: 60 Member
Is 1 inch lost from my arms, waist, hips, and thighs considered great progress for a 30 day period or should I be losing more?? I have also lost 4 pounds in 30 days..

Replies

• NeilsWifex
    NeilsWifex Posts: 27
    Options
    That's great!!....very jealous ;-) how have you dove it? I struggle to lose inches
  • tobirhae
    tobirhae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That's great progress! I've lost inches off my waist and an inch off my hips, but I'm having a heck of a time losing inches off my thighs. Those thick things won't get smaller! My monthly measurements are next weekend and I'm actually anxious to see what kind of changes I've had this month.

Keep up the good work!
  • rutgers64
    rutgers64 Posts: 4
    Options
    That's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it going.
  • rwisner
    rwisner Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Oh yaaaa!!! My first time ever measuring with a tape measure and tracking the progress. So I wasnt sure what what was considered to be good or needing work!

So, I have been doing hip hop abs with 30 day shred. Im on level 2, day 8 of the shred. Keeping my calories between 1500-1700.

Thanks ladies, this makes me feel better about my progress! Cant wait to measure after I've completed the shred!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!