Started Ripped in 30 today!

Options
As the title suggests I started Ripped in 30. I also got her 30 day mealplan and will try to follow it as much as possible.

Anybody who's doing it or planning to start feel free to add me!

Soooo excited to see the results! :)

Replies

• tjordan74
    tjordan74 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Starting today too!! Good Luck I did the 30 day shred and lost 11 pounds cant wait to see the end of this one.
  • jodibethG
    jodibethG Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started this morning too! I finished the 30DS on Friday and although I only lost 5lbs, I lost a total of 7 1/2 inches overall. The RI30 was a little harder for me than I expected, but I can't wait for the end result. Love the support we can get from each other too.
  • chroniclesofadime
    Options
    Good job...I started last week! Week 2 began today!
  • a_robbins
    a_robbins Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started last week!! Loving it so far :)
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I started this morning too! I finished the 30DS on Friday and although I only lost 5lbs, I lost a total of 7 1/2 inches overall. The RI30 was a little harder for me than I expected, but I can't wait for the end result. Love the support we can get from each other too.

OMG me too!!! Just came off 30DS myself...I haven't measured yet to see how many inches I lost...I plan to do that tonight or tomorrow morning but I did take pics and I can DEF see a difference in my waist and arms.

I'm sure I'll feel some soreness when I wake up tomorrow morning from starting Ripped in 30 today.

Funny thing is I am not a huge Jillian fan (always preferred Bob on the show over her) but I LOVE her workouts...they're short enough that I can fit them in before work on weekday mornings.
  • jodibethG
    jodibethG Posts: 21 Member
    Options

OMG me too!!! Just came off 30DS myself...I haven't measured yet to see how many inches I lost...I plan to do that tonight or tomorrow morning but I did take pics and I can DEF see a difference in my waist and arms.

I'm sure I'll feel some soreness when I wake up tomorrow morning from starting Ripped in 30 today.

Funny thing is I am not a huge Jillian fan (always preferred Bob on the show over her) but I LOVE her workouts...they're short enough that I can fit them in before work on weekday mornings.

I feel the same way! :smile:
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    I am also starting Ripped in 30 today!! Really excited. I've done 30 day shred before, and I am excited for this. :) I know the videos are tough, but I am so pumped! :)
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    Hi ladies! I started Ripped in 3 today, too, and just got done with the shred on Friday! Like another poster, I have not measured yet but didn't lost very much weight. I can totally tell a huge difference in my clothes though! Ripped was a step up for me today! I panted and sweated a LOT!
  • NamibianRose
    NamibianRose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Do you guys do RI30 and 30DS for 30 consecutive days without rest? I was doing 30DS and almost finished my first 10 days when I just got fatigued and injured my hip. I'm trying to start again now that I'm healed and was just curious if most of ya'll out there are taking rest days or not.

Thanks! :)
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    I think Jillian recommends doing it 5-6 days a week! You should definitely take at least 1 rest day! :)
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Re-starting Ripped in 30 tonite, going to do 5 - 6 days a week. Finished 30DS last month, lost a lot of inches. Good Luck ladies!
  • kaytiecakes
    kaytiecakes Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I just started it today too! (Like literally, just did the video!) Will add, need support!
  • Maggies90
    Maggies90 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    To any of you guys that have completed RI30: Do the inches/weight stay off once you stop doing the training? Have you maintained it with regular diet and exercise?
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I'm having so much trouble getting through Ripped in 30 that I plan to do the full rotation at least one more time, probably twice, before moving on. I also do Bob Harper's Totally Ripped Core 2-3 times a week.

I'm curious if any of you have tried Insanity or P90X - how does RI30 compare? I found one post in which a woman stated Insanity was almost easy after RI30. That actually helps me get through the workout, knowing it's that friggin hard and it's not just me!

Other RI30 fans, please feel free to friend me so we can help motivate each other!
  • laurabell86
    laurabell86 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I did a week of level 1 right before I went on vacation, now I'm back and I'm going to start level 1 again tomorrow because I had 2 lazy weeks of no exercise....bad bad bad. Anyway, weel 1, day 1 tomorrow!
  • grace10241976
    Options
    I am super excited to start this tomorrow. How many times per week is everyone doing this workout?
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I am super excited to start this tomorrow. How many times per week is everyone doing this workout?

I do every weekday morning before work since it's short and gives me lots of energy for the day. Also, I do it at least once over the weekend, so I get it 6x/week as Jillian suggests.
  • indiedoll
    indiedoll Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm starting the shred today.
  • lgtahoe
    lgtahoe Posts: 96
    Options
    I'm having so much trouble getting through Ripped in 30 that I plan to do the full rotation at least one more time, probably twice, before moving on. I also do Bob Harper's Totally Ripped Core 2-3 times a week.

I'm curious if any of you have tried Insanity or P90X - how does RI30 compare? I found one post in which a woman stated Insanity was almost easy after RI30. That actually helps me get through the workout, knowing it's that friggin hard and it's not just me!

Other RI30 fans, please feel free to friend me so we can help motivate each other!

I've been doing RI30, just started level 3 today. When I finish level 4, I'm going to Cabo for a week, then I'll start Insanity when I get back. I wanted to start Insanity before, but I didn't want to take a break in the middle of the 60 days. I'm hoping I'm in decent enough shape from RI30, glad to know that someone said it would be easier that way!