Insanity Motivation

Options
Well, today I start the Insanity program. I tried once before but due to an knee injury I was sidetracked. Was just wondering if anyone out there has completed it and if they get results as amazing as the infomercial. I know it's a tuff one, I'm not the most in shape person and don't think I ever really completed one of the workout last time out. This time I am determined to make it all the way through.

Replies

• jenessae
    jenessae Posts: 23
    Options
    I started this morning. Just did the fit test which wore me out. I've never done before but have friends with great success.
  • danihonline
    danihonline Posts: 26
    Options
    I just did my fit test as well, at least I know that it can only get better. Wow- I am starting pretty out of shape.

Good luck, I can't wait to feel as powerful as I think I will in a few weeks.
  • Teeteetare
    Teeteetare Posts: 50
    Options
    Im seeing great results. Im almost done with my second time through. Im on my final week. Just take it one day at a time, one exercise at a time and go for your best and you will see results.
  • dragonflyy20
    dragonflyy20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on the second week and I am already seeing a difference and my endurance is increasing already. Its hard just push through its only 40 min a day (unless you're like me and you add in more workouts) lol
  • danihonline
    danihonline Posts: 26
    Options
    This is a tuff one, but I do love the challenge. I can't believe how quickly I reach exhaustion. It hurts, but feels so good after.