Options

Replies

• kscott77
    Options
    AMAAAAAZZIIING!! Thank you for sharing!!:smile::smile:
  • southrider
    southrider Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! Congrats on your hard work. You look fabulous!!! You truly inspire me to stick with what I'm doing. Thanks again.
  • busey
    busey Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Simply awesome a true motivator!!!! Excellent job!!!
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! what great things you've done for your health and life! i'm so inspired :) thank you for posting!
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on such a great accomplishment. You've come a long way and your dedication has paid off. YOU LOOK AMAZING!!
  • toomuchsweetness
    toomuchsweetness Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    that so brought tears to my eyes.. CONGRATULATIONS on your amazing journey. You are truely an inspiration that it CAN be done.
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    WOW you look great WTG:)
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    very nice .. :flowerforyou:
  • jesscarows
    jesscarows Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job! Truly inspiring
  • Joysuzhou
    Joysuzhou Posts: 29
    Options
    Oh my gosh, a HUGE congratulations to you!!! You look amazing. What a accomplishment!
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 120
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing you look great!!!
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Simply AMAZING!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I have seen your before and after pictures before, and you did so amazing! You look so good! Congrats!
  • MNewark08
    MNewark08 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    absolutley amazing. What an inspiration you are! I have liked your page on FB. That takes total perserverance and motivation! Incredibly proud of you! I hope to reach my goals as well. As I read all these success stories, I know its possible!
  • sr4ca
    sr4ca Posts: 43
    Options
    Congratulations. Bump for my sister. Must see photos.
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look amazing! (and so much younger too!) I love the picture of you in 'the pants'....it really puts your jouney into perspective! Congrats!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    WOW.. you wow'd me.. amazing job. congrats. i know it was so hard. so happy for you.
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Your story is very sad, I am sorry to read about the things that happened to you:(

Similar things happened to me as well, and I think to myself, should I tell on them now, that they have young toddler daughters at home? Are they doing the things they did to me as a child to those little girls? If they had molested, raped children such as myself when they were teenagers, would they do it in their adulthood as well? Or would men consider adulthood a time to stop because they are "growing out of it"?

What happened to those 3 boys? Did they grow up to have children? Do you think they are treating them humanely?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!