3 Jillian Michaels DVD's for $25!

Options
Seokie
Seokie Posts: 197 Member
If anyone is interested in Jillian Michaels workout DVD's - there's a deal for 3:

Extreme Shed & Shred
Killer Buns & Thighs
Ripped in 30

for $25 :) Here's the link!

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-jillian-michaels-workout-dvd?sd=false&utm_campaign=UserReferral_dp&utm_medium=email&utm_source=uu5297523

Replies

• SweetMegz04
    SweetMegz04 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Ohhh! I will have to check this out!

Thanks!
  • Seokie
    Options
    Np - I was super excited to get these :)
  • mckant
    mckant Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Awesome deal!

I just wanted to add that I recently picked up a JM "kit" at Walmart a few weeks ago. It had the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zone DVDs along with a set of 1lb weights - I gave those to my grandma because I thought she'd get more use out of them than I would - and it only cost $10. It's definitely been worth it!
  • leelafit_mtl
    leelafit_mtl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    booo, they don't ship to Canada!
  • volvol16
    volvol16 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    If anyone is interested in Jillian Michaels workout DVD's - there's a deal for 3:

Extreme Shed & Shred
    Killer Buns & Thighs
    Ripped in 30

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-jillian-michaels-workout-dvd?sd=false&utm_campaign=UserReferral_dp&utm_medium=email&utm_source=uu5297523

Thank you so much for letting me know! I was just getting ready to buy Ripped in 30 for when I get done with 30DS!! I LOVE Jillian too :)

Thanks again!!
  • Seokie
    Options
    booo, they don't ship to Canada!

:(
  • Seokie
    Options

Extreme Shed & Shred
    Killer Buns & Thighs
    Ripped in 30

Thank you so much for letting me know! I was just getting ready to buy Ripped in 30 for when I get done with 30DS!! I LOVE Jillian too :)

Thanks again!!

Cool :) I always share when I find cool stuff like this :)
  • jfield6
    jfield6 Posts: 56
    Options
    I saw these too! It's a great deal!
  • Seokie
    Options
    I saw these too! It's a great deal!

Its crazy how some of these deals are so awesome :) I had gotten a few things from there and I'm totally hooked, lol
  • RoseMarieBaker90
    RoseMarieBaker90 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just ordered some! Looking for something new to try and this might just be it!
  • Seokie
    Options
    I just ordered some! Looking for something new to try and this might just be it!

Awesome :) I hope you like them!
  • Seokie
    Options
    Can't wait for them to come now :):)