I BACK and FAT AGAIN

Options
marisol7649
marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
I came back after a year and guess what I gain all the weight I lost. I am very pissed off at myself for letting myself go.
But my back is the one that is really taking the hit of lack of exercise it hurts now.

I am staring again I am going to the gym now and going to log in everyday to keep track, when I dont- this is what happens.
Keeping track,accountability is the key. I love this website.

Wish me luck my MFP.

Replies

• brandypusey
    Options
    Good Luck! I know what you are going through!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Very best wishes!! Hang in there and don't beat yourself up but move on!!
  • blueyedncrazy
    blueyedncrazy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, and wish you luck.
    I lost around 55 lbs about 2 years ago. I gained some back, then got pregnant. I had my baby 11 days ago, and am SO DISCUSTED with myself. I need to get back on the wagon, but its so hard right now. I need strength!
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    dont beat your self up ive done it all my life. lets hope this time we both make life time changes. good luck.
  • beth40n2
    beth40n2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up, we have all done it!!!!

Sounds like you have picked yourself up and are ready to get serious again about weight loss.

My advice, get some friends, open up your diary so that you are accountable and try to get some kind of exercise each day.
  • marisol7649
    Options
    Thank you guys, I will see how I can open my diary.
    Pnce your thighs start rubbing together and chaffing its time todo something!!
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Very best wishes! I actually had almost the same post earlier this morning. It sucks, but the important thing is getting back to it!
  • bhollady
    bhollady Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I have been there and done that myself.
  • stickwithme
    stickwithme Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I lost around 55 lbs about 2 years ago. I gained some back, then got pregnant. I had my baby 11 days ago, and am SO DISCUSTED with myself. I need to get back on the wagon, but its so hard right now. I need strength!

I think you're being so harsh on yourself. Would you rather have your figure or your baby? It's only been 11 days, that's not even two weeks. These are the first days of your baby's life. Now's the time to be enjoying your baby, not fretting about your waistline, there's plenty of time for that. You should be feeling PROUD of yourself not disgusted, whether it's 30 or 300 lb you've gained!

All the best to you!
  • Danielle2344
    Options
    This is a tough one! I think that many of us that have had babies know exactly where you're coming from! I gained right around 45 lbs. with my 1st child, lost about 20 lbs. - 25 lbs. after I had him, but kept the rest on. I then had my 2nd one and she gave me heartburn the entire time, so that definitely helped with controlling my eating! lol After I had her though, I decided it was time to do something. I joined Curves. I never thought I could do it and in the beginning, the inches were coming off very slowly, but the weight stayed the same. That's when I figured out that I needed to do more than just exercise. I started counting calories and controlling what I ate. Finally, the lbs. started dropping off. Then, I got pregnant one last time. I didn't over-gain, as badly, because I knew I couldn't/didn't want to. After I had her, I was only about 10 lbs. heavier than what I had been before I got pregnant. I do not regret being pregnant or having any of my wonderful, beautiful children, as I'm sure you don't either, but you just want to feel like yourself again. You're no longer pregnant, so you just want to be back to normal. I know where you're coming from! Don't be so hard on yourself. It sounds like you know what you have to do, you just have to find the support and will-power to do it! Good luck!
  • PSTreasure
    PSTreasure Posts: 40
    Options
    I know exactly what you are going through. It is so hard to take the weight off and so easy to gain it back!! I am just starting and am really enjoying my workouts so far. I did have to take some time off due to some back issues, but I have been seeing a chiropractor and everything is some much better now! Good luck in your journey to good health!!
  • marisol7649
    Options
    Wow I am amazed and impressed by your responses!! Thanks so much.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! Been there, done that, now trying to take it off again! As long as we brush ourselves off and start all over again, everything is achievable!!!