jillian michael dvd's

Options
has anyone tried

•Extreme Shed & Shred
•Killer Buns & Thighs
•Ripped in 30

i'm halfway thru 30day shred & not seeing the results i want yet... as far as inches are concerned.... i wanna lose around 10" give or take... and i wanna know how well they work. i say these 3 bc there's a $25 groupon avail for it

Replies

• Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I've done both Killer Buns and Thighs (only a few times) and Ripped in 30 (Entire program, on my second round now)...I LOVE LOVE LOVE RI30. It has gotten me the quickest and most noticeable results I think I have ever had. I really like Killer Buns & Thighs too, but I just prefer having a full body work out rather than focusing on one area, as I am fairly pressed for time. I have never tried Shed & Shred though...hope this helps.
  • jacksonde24
    jacksonde24 Posts: 103
    Options
    I'm doing her Body Revolution and it is kicking my butt. I just started week 3. I love the program so far!!!
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    I've done both Killer Buns and Thighs (only a few times) and Ripped in 30 (Entire program, on my second round now)...I LOVE LOVE LOVE RI30. It has gotten me the quickest and most noticeable results I think I have ever had. I really like Killer Buns & Thighs too, but I just prefer having a full body work out rather than focusing on one area, as I am fairly pressed for time. I have never tried Shed & Shred though...hope this helps.

I am going to give Ripped another shot. I had a minor setback with my poor form on the "giving it to God" ab pose in level 1. My neck was destroyed! I know you're not supposed to engage your neck, but I don't know how to NOT use my neck muscles to hold my giant head up!!!! I liked the workout a lot though...despite the neck injury! :(
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I LOVE her Power Yoga DVD.

Only $8 at Target.
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I bought the groupon deal today!

I have heard great thinkgs about her videos, I can't wait for them to get here!
  • cctc21np
    cctc21np Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just started her 6 week six pack and I love it! I know that's not one of the ones you asked about and it's too early to tell results but judging from how sore I've been, it's gotta be doing something! I'm looking to buy her other DVDs but I think Amazon may be cheeper than that groupon. Since you are not sure about the results you will get, you may want to get one off Amazon for now.
  • jdsmom0104
    jdsmom0104 Posts: 236
    Options
    thanks everyone :blushing: im not sure what the buns would do for me.... dont have much to begin with :laugh: all of her programs have great reviews... i think this is a pretty good deal, but i def wanna get BR & a kick boxing workout...