10km in 61mins :)

Options
jam3114
jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
I'm thrilled with this especially at my weight :blushing:
Have another 10km in June & hope to get under 60mins - fingers crossed:bigsmile:
I'm hoping that this will give me the motivation to get the food element of this journey under control sometime soon:wink:

Replies

• Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's really awesome!
  • nmjellison
    nmjellison Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome time! Almost 10 minute miles! Good luck in June!!
  • emmamcblain
    emmamcblain Posts: 342
    Options
    Amazing work, really well done. :D
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's a great time!! You should feel proud. :)

I'm aiming for an hour on my next one myself, but we'll see how that goes. I never really like road races, because the pavement is not as enjoyable for me, so maybe I'll aim for faster to get it over with sooner. :laugh:
  • TooHott2Trott
    TooHott2Trott Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! That's an awesome time! I have my first 10K in July...... I just want to finish that same day..
  • brenott
    brenott Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Oh man, you suck :noway: - but really, I'm JUST KIDDING :bigsmile: , that is an AWESOME time. I'm just really jealous, I did a 10k this weekend too, but it took me closer to 90 minutes.

However, you should be extremely pround and keep working that time down.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Isn't that a great time regardless of size? I know I won't be hitting that pace with my first 5K! GOOD JOB!!!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    excellent time for a 10k, well done
  • rmdaly
    rmdaly Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome time! Almost 10 minute miles! Good luck in June!!

Actually its an average of 9:50/mile. Great job!
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, sometimes the fact that I haven't been able to succeed with food dampens my spirit:cry:
    That being said it takes an achievement to put it into perspective :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!