Hello

Options
Hello people, new to the site. Been using it for coming up to a fortnight now. Stumbled across the app on my partners phone and now i'm hooked! I have kept a food and exercise diary in the past and it worked last time time although very tedious but this is amazing it does it all for you!!! it really make you think what you are eating and drinking. Anyway just wanted to say a big hello to people and hope to chat to you soon :-)

Replies

• TinaTurtlez
    TinaTurtlez Posts: 86
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I am new to this myself and I absolutely love it! It has helped me count and realize what the heck I am eating! HUGE difference and love this site. The support is is incredible. Please feel free to add me!
  • ladypenelopemk2
    Options
    Too right, such a difference between what you think you are eating and what you are really eating!!!! :-)
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    hello, it is a great way and easy to track what you do in a day...feel free to add me too, both of you..:smile:
  • NewChristina
    NewChristina Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    And after you've used it for a couple of weeks, it gets even easier because your usual foods are already there. And I love the scanning feature on my phone.
  • gvsujulius
    gvsujulius Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome! The scanning feature on my phone has made it extremely easy to keep track when I am not in front of my computer. Good Luck!
  • MissMilitaryFit
    Options
    Hiya, Joined today i think this is a great way to track what u eat as someone said i was probably over eating not by much but overeating is over eating nevertheless hopefully this app can help me to lose my flabby stomach and tone up my body
  • Boomer1946
    Boomer1946 Posts: 124
    Options
    To me, THE BEST thing about this APP is the ability to scan bar codes. So simple that you don't even need to type in the foods!

I'm lovin' it!

Tom

:smile:
  • dfair1967
    dfair1967 Posts: 91
    Options
    Welcome to Mfp you can add me also if you wish. I can use more friends to give and get support.