Am I the only one?

Options
Hello

I read your NSV, I saw your progress pictures and that's amazing. It seems that lots of you are losing so much quicker than I am. I am sure that is because you are working very hard at it and yes my commitment is shaky and I am lazy.
I am trying to motivate myself but I have only lost a grand total of 8lbs in 6 months.

Am I the only one not to lose over 20lbs in 6 months?

Replies

• MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost anything in probably 6 months! I keep going up and down the same 1-2 lbs!! But I know it's my own fault! You aren't the only one. I'm hoping to change this for myself very soon though! :) Good luck!
  • nadiakim
    nadiakim Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Your not the only one. I have only lost 10lbs in the past 4 months and that keeps fluctuating up and down 5 lbs. I am busting my butt in the gym and eating enough making sure my protein count is high. Still no results. No inches, no lbs. I hate it, but I'll be damned if Im going down with out a fight! I got 25-50 lbs I want to loose. This is the year! Only you can motivate yourself. Its all about what you put your mind to achieving. Your moving in the right direction. Maybe making small changes each month would help. Just a thought. :) Good Luck.
  • reneev575
    reneev575 Posts: 3
    Options
    you are not alone, I get derailed so easily and it makes me crazy! But I keep on going and hopefully one day all this head knowledge will click!