Hi - Daily Plate refugee Intro

Options
Hi all, I have finally given up on the daily plate. Using daily plate as one tool among many (exercise, diet change), I I lost 80 lbs, reaching my goal of 127 (down from 207 at the highest) in July of 2009 and maintained it up until November of last year, when a terrible job situation and drama led to a creeping back of around 15 lbs. I'm freaking out; I thought I was safe - I have about 10 items of clothing I can fit into right now, and it sucks.
I finally got an iphone and I'm hoping to get back on my progam. The livestrong acquisition was an absolute disaster for the daily plate. I searched the forums of MFP first, and it looks like this may be the place for me. It is truly a life-long struggle, I've now been forced to come to that realization, and my maintenance was surprisingly easy to lose. I hope to offer encouragement and support, as well as receive inspiration from this community.

Replies

• _kimberly
    _kimberly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm a PEERtrainer expat. I lost 75 pounds there about 5 years ago. PEERtrainer doesn't have an app... yet... I do love that site! (sighs) I gained back 10 pounds and would like to lose that, and a bit more. Please feel free to add me as a friend.