losing the urge to lose.

I dont know why or what is going on in my head. but i feel about done with this and feeling like i am gonna be a fat *kitten* forever so forget it.
I have lost 50+ pounds but now am doing this awful up and down bull. i go up five pounds down 2 up three down four and back and forth.. i have been doing it for so long i am on the edge.. the edge of diving into pools of gravy and icecream and all sorts of other things.. got to be honest.. eating dq ice cream cake is alot easier then losing weight.

I feel like crying today out of frustration and pure seeing nothing happening.
so depressed from it. i cant even get the energy to go to the gym and bother anymore. blah..

i need something

Replies

• Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Just keep going girl! I lost almost 50 pounds and it took a while but I have successfully maintained it in a healthy way for about a year now :) I lost slowly at first and wanted to give up but knew that if I did I'd be at square one again. Keep the faith and feel free to friend me if you want to write more :)
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    You can do it! It's just one step and one small choice at a time that when you look back you will be amazed at what you have already done!
  • Livingbalanced
    Livingbalanced Posts: 84 Member
    What I've noticed is that I don't get on the scale throughout the month - just the first - that way my focus is on living a healthier life with exercise and nutrition versus how many pounds I am and/or want to lose. Maybe if you shift your focus from the ups and downs of the numbers, you'll feel less pressure and can focus on living a more balanced lifestyle. I'm hearing the frustration in your post and to deal with it, diving into pools of gravy... delicious but self-sabotaging right? Shift your perspective, take the pressure off and just keep putting one fit in front of the other :) You'll get to where you want to go :)
  • Milano1
    Milano1 Posts: 2 Member
    Dont give up... you have overcome so much and are doing great. Dont lose your momentum.. You look great and it will only get better over time. You were unhappy when you are unhealthy so you dont want to go back there. One foot in front of the other it you will reach your goals... :)