New here and wanted to say hi!

Options
ThiRS
ThiRS Posts: 9 Member
Hey everyone! I have been doing this for about a week now and wanted to say hi! Would love some others to help keep me motivated and I would do the same for you! :)

A little intro....I'm married going on 8 years now and a mommy to 3 wonderful kiddos. I live in WA state. I have always been heavy set since having children and really want to change that! I am ready to feel good about my body!! I guess I have a unique situation (i think) as my problem is not that I eat to much and gain weight....it's that I forget to eat altogether! If i am stressed I dont gorge as some do i simply forget food. I enjoy food but am so busy most days I cant find the time to eat. I know that needs to change. My metabolism is all messed up and I believe my body is just constantly in starvation mode. I am loving the myfitnesspal app! The reminders to eat really help me!

Anyhow enough blabbing from me....HI EVERYONE!!!

Replies

• xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP ..ill send friend request to keep you motivated.
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi - feel free to add me - this is a great place for motivation and support.
  • _HeyMommy_
    _HeyMommy_ Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    <
    waves hello. Now eat!!!!!! ;0)
  • amyg1223
    amyg1223 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new on here and need motivating friends too. Please add me!
  • RenVan
    RenVan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, great people on this site. Feel free to add me!
    R
  • ferry_rider27
    Options
    I'm new too...feel free to add me :smile:
  • ThiRS
    ThiRS Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Haha Cori! ;) I've done pretty good today! Thanks for the reminder!
  • chevere94501
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome to MFP, you will like here.. there is a lot of support and great people with same goals.

add me as friend if you wish.

ciao,

Jose