Needing Support Please.

Options
Hi all,

I'm Alison, 28 from Scotland, UK.

I have 2 children aged 7 and 9.

I lost over 3 stones on a previous weight loss programme that i sadly piled back on after meeting my current partner (3 years ago), and quitting smoking last year.

I haven't gone out in a year due to being overweight and feeling and looking disgusting, i'm going to get back to a size 10 and lose 3st 7lbs.

I'm looking for inspirational people, friends and just anyone who can help me, and i'm willing to give the same in return.

Replies

• darcie81
    darcie81 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hey alison, i'm darcie i would love to join you in your journey, i sent you a request..... Have a wonderful day!! ;0)
  • Dietz27
    Dietz27 Posts: 107
    Options
    Hello Alison! Feel free to add me if you like. I am on here everyday and can always us some more friends to keep me motivated and offer support to them in return.

Good luck on your journey.

Steve
  • Haappy97
    Haappy97 Posts: 21
    Options
    Add me if you want, we can motivate and inspire eachother ;)
    By the way im sure you will lose weight, im new too and this website is helping me A LOT! :)
  • lcarr1020
    lcarr1020 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey There! Feel Free to add me! :-)
  • Angel4u77
    Angel4u77 Posts: 3
    Options
    Your in the right place! I just joined this afternoon and need friends so please feel free to add me and we can support eachother!
    I can relate to the not feeling like getting out and about because I feel the same way. I'm ready to turn that around and feel good again. I've done really well today and going to exercise tonight! We can do it!
  • aldal83
    aldal83 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the replies, i feel positive already!!

I am SO grateful for finding this site, i know now i'm not alone :)
  • johnjohngarcia
    johnjohngarcia Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have been at this for about 125 days and all I can say is I love this site. I am the father of two boys so I know how hard it is to find the time to work out. Feel free to add me is you wish.
  • ljones_848
    ljones_848 Posts: 22
    Options
    Feel free to add me.... More friends more motivation :smile:
  • DoozerDMB
    DoozerDMB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We all need the extra support to stay on track!
  • dfair1967
    dfair1967 Posts: 91
    Options
    Welcome to Mfp you can add me also if you wish. I can use more friends to give and get support.