Hello!

Options
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I am currently in the 160's and have been working out everyday almost for 3 months. I have seen a little progress, but I guess my eating wasn't as clean and healthy as I thought, because I haven't lost much even though I have been busting my chops trying to work off the weight. I am currently doing the Supreme 90 day workout. It kicks butt, but I don't exactly have the funds to buy the foods it suggests. However, I am going to start keeping tabs on my food here. I am Alicia and currently living in AR. Just wanted to say hey!

Replies

• jesscod
    jesscod Posts: 98
    Options
    Hi Alicia and welcome :)

I'm pretty new myself...been working out like you for the past three months but only using MFP for the last 45 days or so....it has helped me keep track of my progress (or lack thereof)....all I can say is keep logging everything and maybe ask others to evaluate your food diary....and weight loss is tough! If you need a buddy you're welcome to add me :)
  • kjnmomma
    kjnmomma Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey thank you for replying!! It has been so frustrating, but it is my fault and all I can do is keep going and better my eating. Thank you for the buddy invite and I think I will since I have no buddies on here!