Think I'm finally seeing a difference..toning :)

Options
These are both at 142 lbs. I'm 5'8 3/4 by the way. Can you see a difference?

Here's before:

purplebikini.jpg

Here's "during":

toninggirl.jpg

Replies

• beckyg101
    beckyg101 Posts: 30
    Options
    yes, definately in your legs and lower abs (see how your belly button is a different shape - means the muscles are getting tighter) and ofcourse the arms! :)

You look fantastic!
  • pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    Options
    Thank you. Now that you mention it I do see the belly button thing. I didn't think my stomach was changing at all.
  • pinkhu13
    Options
    bump
  • steph1neenee
    Options
    omg girl jelly. this bigger pics r way better than those small profile pics lol. but yeah, ur belly button is open now, if that makes ne sense...so the area on top of ur belly button is tighter...woot woot, every girl's dream. the arms look fabu and...do i c a hint of ribs in the second pic?
  • pinkhu13
    Options
    omg girl jelly. this bigger pics r way better than those small profile pics lol. but yeah, ur belly button is open now, if that makes ne sense...so the area on top of ur belly button is tighter...woot woot, every girl's dream. the arms look fabu and...do i c a hint of ribs in the second pic?

lol thanks. Very faintly. I don't care about the ribs though. I don't wanna look too skeletal lol
  • steph1neenee
    Options
    i can dig it, but they do show, along w a little hip bone. u don't look skeletal at all. but u r looking more and more fit. plus ur tall...i think u shud b able to step out in a bikini without reservations bc ur gonna b looking better than 90% of the chicks out there.
  • SoBodyMazing
    SoBodyMazing Posts: 159
    Options
    Yes I can see a difference...you look great!
  • pinkhu13
    Options
    @steph i got ya. i like the hip bones tryna show thermselves though lol. thanks :D

@SoBodyAmazing thank you much!
  • Doreent11
    Doreent11 Posts: 17
    Options
    Yes it is very noticable. Love your braveness for posting pictures, not sure I am ready to show any pictures.
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You are smokin' hot in both pictures, but I can see the difference in the second! You look great, nice work!
  • pinkhu13
    Options
    woohoo thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!