I'm in need of some new friends & motivation.

Options
Hi guys!

I joined a couple months ago but I haven't logged on for soo0ooo0o long :noway: & I think I just really need some friends on here to inspire me to keep going. I have just recently quit smoking & drinking :happy: I plan to log on everyday from now on. It would be great if I had some friends to lose weight with! So what do you say?

Replies

• LilGiselle21
    LilGiselle21 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    request sent. Welcome back!!!!!
  • riverab1
    riverab1 Posts: 19
    Options
    request sent. I quit smoking 3 days ago, so I feel your pain. lol
  • DoozerDMB
    DoozerDMB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    That sounds familiar! lol! Welcome back...sending a request...
  • arojas1227
    arojas1227 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Sending a request, I would love to be there for you :)
  • ljones_848
    ljones_848 Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome back... Feel free to add... That goes for anybody.
  • TheLittleVoice91
    Options
    Hi :) Ive done my research, I know quite a bit on diets and nutrition. So I can help and advise if you want :) x
  • CGianunzio
    CGianunzio Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! I am still pretty new to this as well so we are kind of in the same boat. I am always up for meeting new people and exchanging recipes for success. If you have a smart phone I highly suggest that you download the MyFitnessPal application into your phone. It's 100% free. I find I use my phone more than I do my CPU at home so it really comes in handy. Plus the phone application has a bar code scanner that allows you to quickly scan the food into your phone which helps save time.

The best suggestion that I can give you is to make sure you take the time to weight out your food portions and immediately enter them into your account. The key is to not put if off!!

I wish you the best of luck and I hope we can shed lot's of pounds together.

Chris Gianunzio
  • MonicaWalls
    MonicaWalls Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    HI! I will send a friend request. I love MFP! it's an amazing tool! I am also a fitness coach and have a motivational group on FB if you need extra support just let me know!