New and Need Friends so let's support eachother!

Options
I'm new to MFP and so far I'm lovin what I see. I just started today but I'm anxious to see results and get my life on the weight loss track. If anyone needs a great listener and support system, I'm your gal.

Positive reinforcement is what we need to keep us focused so let's get on that weight loss bandwagon and go for it!
okay, in about a week I may not be this perky so enjoy it while it lasts...but for now it's ALL good.
:wink:

Anyone else need a friend please add me!:heart:

Replies

• amatheson28
    amatheson28 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend! I need to login a LOT more. I figure the more friends and support, the better!
  • SecondChance2012
    Options
    I just signed up.

I love your comment about perkiness 7 days from now. ROTFLMBO.

Agreed. Positive reinforcement is a MUST and is a better idea than the one I was thinking about - removing all mirrors (just kidding).

Friends:flowerforyou: ?
  • syncynlyn
    syncynlyn Posts: 39
    Options
    Welcome! I love this site I have been on it since 3/1/12 and find it easy to use. Feel free to add me!
  • KatieSchnautz
    KatieSchnautz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm not one to add peopel I don't really know but I could use all the support I can get. Anyone want to be friends? PLEASE ADD ME!!!
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    feel free :-)
  • Kenhabes
    Kenhabes Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hit me up! I'm relatively new here myself!
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    feel free to add me :flowerforyou: The more support we get and give the better the results will be
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have a great network of friends who are very supportive.
  • gse313
    gse313 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Been here just over a month and I am DEFINATELY here for the long haul!!!

Anyone can feel free to add me
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me the more support the better.
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: sending you a friend request!
  • bappzeez
    bappzeez Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I've been keeping track for about 2 weeks and its going well. I'm loving my app. I'm looking for more friends for support and new ideas, so we can help each other stay motivated. Have a great day!
  • Tanig32
    Tanig32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome you are more than welcome to add me, we can support each other i need all of the support i can get
  • binariiangel
    binariiangel Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm back to logging daily. I fell off the bandwagon for a few weeks cause of some personal issues. BUT I'm back to it, and more committed then ever!
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I like the quote you have on your page.

""Pregnancy fat isn't an excuse when your only child is 16""
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Totally here if you want to add, I'm no role model though but I have more support than dolly's bra!
  • weisegirl1119
    weisegirl1119 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I also need some supportive friends. I will take all the help I can get. Please send me friend requests!!
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Briaboo4
    Briaboo4 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me if you want. :)
  • MsMarie213
    MsMarie213 Posts: 21
    Options
    Im Starting My Weightloss Journey Tomorrow ツ I Could Definitely Use Friends Who Can Motivate Me And Also Who I Can Motivate And Support. Feel Free To Add !