My Before & After!

Options
30lnomo.jpg

I've lost 65 pounds all on my own just by eating right (I've been vegan since January 1st) and exercising! You don't need a trainer. Your own motivation is the most important thing to have because in the end no one else can do it for you but yourself! Started at 185 (June) Now I'm 120 (May). Size 14 to a size 2! My height is 5'6. And please feel free to add me!

Replies

• BeautyAndTheGeeks
    Options
    WOW, what an amazing difference, I think we have a very similar before body type (minus the tatas, I have a lot less going on in that area!) so it's amazing to see what I could maybe achieve! You look so good!
  • hollie5by5
    hollie5by5 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! How long did it take you to achieve this, what exercise did you do? X
  • Fit_SailorsWife
    Fit_SailorsWife Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I just go to the gym about 5-6 times a week. I weight train and do the elliptical/treadmill. I've been sick so after I get over this cold I plan on taking it up a notch!
  • graves2102
    graves2102 Posts: 38
    Options
    absolutely amazing! I am around the same height/weight now and have the same goal as you so this is so inspiring :D
  • kritney
    kritney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and need to lose about 70 pounds. Your success is very inspiring, congrats!
  • HeHealsMe
    HeHealsMe Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are right..exercise, and eating good food. And determination..
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable difference!
  • missleelee_2007
    missleelee_2007 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You r effing amazing ! If it weren't for the tats i wouldn't believe you ! U look awesome
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - congrats on all your success!!!!
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    THIS. is amazing.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look fab!
  • craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    :love: Wow, great job!
  • anoroc751
    anoroc751 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow...no way. I can hardly beleive you are the same person. And you pose with "attitude" like to say "hell yeah".

Nice job.

Good luck and keep moving.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • Charlahorr
    Charlahorr Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WOW good job...!!! This is great progress! Kepp up the good work!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Damn! Great results!
  • Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    Thank you for remind me that 'this' - weight loss - is possible as long as I do something about it.
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Great job! Definitely something to be proud of!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! your food diary is also inspiring, very healthy!
  • AimeeLynn90
    AimeeLynn90 Posts: 94
    Options
    Wow, you look absolutely fabulous! And I bet you feel so incredibly amazing when you look at the two pictures. Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!