What scale do you use?

Options
I would like to know what scale do you all use and if you could reccomend a good one. I do not want to spend to much money ( $40 max).
If you can tell me pluses and minuses about your scale, and what to look for. Any advice is welcome.

I have scale right now (and it is not bad, we use it for a while now) it is digital scale, it works fine for us but I would like new one. My scale does not memorize weight from your prewiouse weight in etc. like this new ones do.

So please make some suggestions for me.
Thanks!

Replies

• JJ48Fan
    Options
    I use the weight watchers scale. I like it because it appears to be pretty accurate to the doctors office visits. The one thing that I did find out is that it appears you have to put it in the same place every time you weigh otherwise your weight will change and can change pretty drastically. I don't have any room in my house to leave my scale out I have to keep it in the cabinet but I have created markings on my floor so I put it in the same spot. It is a very basic scale though it doesn't memorize anything.
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    i use a scale that never tells me what i want to heari got it at wal-mart last new years it cost about 40-47 i really like it