Body by Vi Shakes

Options
So I ordered my shape up kit and am excited to give it the 30 day trial! If you are doing this how much weight have you lost so far and when did you start?

Replies

• Mustangsally33
    Options
    I use mine as a Protein Shake before the gym or right after ! Haven't really lost anymore than I had before but they are yummy and I know people that have had great results !
  • thewinwithin
    thewinwithin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started them back in January, only really following the program Monday-Friday and lost 13lbs in 8 wks. I know it could have been more had I been more strict with my weekend diet but I wasn't. I went off it in March, practiced horrible eating habits and gained 8lbs back. BUT I've recently restarted the program and have already lost those 8 again :) Everyone will have good and bad to say, so follow what's best for you! Good luck!!
  • PayShi
    PayShi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    While I'm not doing the Body By Vi shakes I am doing Herbalife. And I've heard great things about Body By Vi as well, so I don't think it matters much which one you do! I will say this I've lost 3 lbs in 8 days from doing 2 shakes a day as meal replacements and counting calories (and I often go slightly above my calorie intake, probably a couple times a week.)
    What I think is SO great about the meal replacement shakes are that they taste great (well, I know mine do lol I've never had Body By Vi but like I said so many people I know love them/sell them/etc) and that if you're like me... I really needed help with what I would eat. I'm very picky about food and would eat a TON but these shakes have really made it easy to follow the plan. And I don't have to spend a ton of time fixing something healthy. The shake does it for you. Congrats on the beginning! I hope it works out for you!!! Keep in touch. :)