40 pounds down :) pictures

Options
Hello MFP people

I just wanted to share my NSV :) I was shopping for clothing a few days ago and grabbed a few things off the rack at Target thinking that I wouldn't be able to fit into them but just wanted to see where I was at..they have a small line up to size 26 a few months a go I was barley fitting into a size 28 and most of the clothing would not fit me that's one of the main reasons why I decided to loose weight ...well I put on this cute top only to find out that it fits..IT FITS and it felt wonderful I was so proud of myself and who would of thought that such a small thing would make me cry..lol..just yesterday I went to Sears and for the first time in a long time I was able to buy a top that actually fit and was flattering :) I have lost 40pounds (since i started counting)and I feel beautiful and wonderful I am finally under 300 pounds :) and I hope to never turn back and feel the desperation and dread when it came time to buy a pair of pants..I am so happy that I found this sight I might not remember to log everyday but with just the food awareness that it's helped me gain has changed my life forever :) THANK YOU MFP I can't wait to meet my next goal and be under 250

Before pictures size 32 and 340
nohdtj.jpg
2ef5d14.jpg

top from Sears and another top that I was able to find at Marshall's :) 298
2dgtf6f.jpg
35cqw55.jpg

Replies

• aasshhll33yy
    Options
    Congratulations!! I'm sure you will do wonderfully.. once you make minor changes, you'll notice the difference (as you clearly have noticed).. Thats a great loss, as well as very rewarding for you---here's to your next goal, and may it come easier than the first one! :)
  • mrsjeffreyp
    mrsjeffreyp Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Reading your post brought tears to my eyes--so happy for you!:flowerforyou:
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the NSV! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • kelleymj
    kelleymj Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Keep up the good work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • 4lelito
    4lelito Posts: 90
    Options
    Thank you guys :)
  • alofay
    alofay Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great Job sweetheart! Keep it up! You've got great momentum!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!