Fit Bit Fun!

Options
Anyone else using the Fit Bit? It is so informative and little addicting. :laugh:

Replies

• bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I use it.. I Love it.. and you should join the group - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/1307-fitbit-users
  • alexandrahrah
    Options
    My boyfriend got me one for my birthday but I am still waiting on it to be shipped :( I live in Canada so I guess he was told 4-6 weeks, which should be aaaannnnyy day now...
  • Sevio
    Sevio Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have had mine since March 2nd and wear it everyday!!! It's a great little motivational tool.
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You want to see a Fit Bit freak out? Wear it when you ride a horse. 4 beat walk. It thinks you're really moving!
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I use FitBit and I love it as well! It definitely keeps me motivated. Does anyone else think that the calorie adjustment it sends to MFP is a bit low?
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, rocking the FitBit and loving it.
  • Simmie69
    Simmie69 Posts: 72
    Options
    I love my FITBIT
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I am getting one for Mothers Day and CAN NOT WAIT!!!
  • MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Anyone else using the Fit Bit? It is so informative and little addicting. :laugh:

OMG, I totally want one!!! I keep telling my hubby that I want one for mother's day... ;-D Yea, I'm not holding my breath!!! =~/
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Love my lil Fitbit..........I wear it all day long.......:)
  • mnbmom
    mnbmom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have had mine for a week now and I love it!!!
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I just ordered one last night. Can't wait to get it.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Love my Fitbit.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    question for you all or any one whats the difference between fitbit and bodybugg? i've look at both
  • emoyer40
    emoyer40 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine should arrive in the morning! I may stop using my Garmin when I jog and just use the Fitbit from now.
  • alli_baba
    alli_baba Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I use FitBit and I love it as well! It definitely keeps me motivated. Does anyone else think that the calorie adjustment it sends to MFP is a bit low?

I think the calorie count for the FitBit is lower than BodyMedia and BodyBugg (there was a user who compared both on this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/541799-bodymedia-fit-vs-fitbit-accuracy). But it sounds like the other ones (BodyMedia and BodyBugg) may be too high. I think I'd rather have a more conservative count than an inflated count.

And, it obviously doesn't do a good job tracking calories for things like weight training, cycling, etc. But, in general, I've found it to be pretty accurate (I've been maintaining my weight for a while and my calorie count comes in roughly where I thought it would be).

I like it -- it's a great motivator for me to get off my butt :-)
  • holly1007
    holly1007 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE my fitbit!!!
  • dan95130
    dan95130 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My wife and I started using fitbit two months ago. We love having the feedback. If we ever lost or broke them, we'd order a new one the same day.
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Love, Love, Love....

Can't Live Without....:love:
  • missjewl
    missjewl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend got me one for my birthday but I am still waiting on it to be shipped :( I live in Canada so I guess he was told 4-6 weeks, which should be aaaannnnyy day now...

Hun... Im in Canada too. I ordered mine the weekend before last and i got it Wednesday. But when you do get it you'll love it! I find it addictive. I have only had it a week and im lost if i dont have it with me.