Would love to make some supportive & dedicated friends!

Hey everyone! I am just coming back to MFP now after a few months MIA...Long story short I didn't have internet access where I was living so it was getting hard to track everything. But I recently moved so everything is good to go! I just want to find some people on here who are dedicated to getting healthy and being in shape so if thats you, then send a request! I am a good friend and love giving advice (and taking it) so let's help each other on this awesome journey! :D

Replies

• pxpwop
    pxpwop Posts: 704 Member
    Welcome back! It's good to have you!!
  • happypath101
    happypath101 Posts: 534
    I'm in. Friend request coming atcha! :)
  • norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Go ahead and add me. :happy: :happy:
  • ab33arch
    ab33arch Posts: 7 Member
    Hey everyone! I am just coming back to MFP now after a few months MIA...Long story short I didn't have internet access where I was living so it was getting hard to track everything. But I recently moved so everything is good to go! I just want to find some people on here who are dedicated to getting healthy and being in shape so if thats you, then send a request! I am a good friend and love giving advice (and taking it) so let's help each other on this awesome journey! :D

just sent ya a friend request! :-)
  • Feel free to add me. I always like to have more females on my friend's list!
  • I'm adding you now :)