Does anyone else have this problem

Options
Okay well maybe it isn't so much of a problem, but since I have changed my lifestyle I rarely eat out and I have cut out all soda and fruit juices, I only drink water or Ice tea now. Anyways I have been craving something from those evil fast food resturants but when I ate it afterwards I got really really sick to my tummy, it also happen once before a month ago when were on the run and that was our only option (fast food). It also happen when I took a drink of soda for the first time a couple of days ago (it was the only thing they had around). So just wondering if this has happend to anyone else. Is it just quindence (maybe a flu bug) or is it my body telling me it is no good? Not too depressed over it but just wondering.

Replies

• Sinnettfamily
    Sinnettfamily Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Okay well maybe it isn't so much of a problem, but since I have changed my lifestyle I rarely eat out and I have cut out all soda and fruit juices, I only drink water or Ice tea now. Anyways I have been craving something from those evil fast food resturants but when I ate it afterwards I got really really sick to my tummy, it also happen once before a month ago when were on the run and that was our only option (fast food). It also happen when I took a drink of soda for the first time a couple of days ago (it was the only thing they had around). So just wondering if this has happend to anyone else. Is it just quindence (maybe a flu bug) or is it my body telling me it is no good? Not too depressed over it but just wondering.
  • dragonscapes24
    Options
    The same thing happens to me... I think it's because our bodies aren't used to the junk anymore and rejects it... the thing to avoid is trying to eat the stuff alot... it only takes a few times for your body to get used to it again... then your in trouble because you won't have that sick feeling to stop you...
    Jenn
  • MrsTot7
    MrsTot7 Posts: 9
    Options
    :sad: Yes, it does happen to me too. I think it has to do with hte fact that our bodies are not suposed to be subjected to most of those things and when we are doing so good and not giving into temptation and then all of a sudden we load it sown with preservatives and fat or over processed stuff our body is trying to figure out how to get rid of it, quickly or at least make us not want to do it anymore. :bigsmile:
  • geske2be
    geske2be Posts: 11
    Options
    It's your body telling you it's no good for you! Same exact thing happens to me if I don't eat fast food for a while. If I'd eat a burger from McDonald's or Onion Rings from Burger King....I'd get sick from all the grease almost immediately. I guess if fast food is your only choice...go for a grilled chicken breast sandwich or salad.
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Yep! I used to eat an entire McD's meal with no problem. Once I ate healthy for awhile, and then ate a McD's meal, and the fatty food ran right through me! Sorry to be so graphic, but it is really unpleasant!

Your body isn't used to that much fat or sugar at once. It's a good thing!
  • Sinnettfamily
    Sinnettfamily Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I thought it was body rejecting it. Which helps with smoothing out the cravings. Hate to get sick when I eat. :sick: It was like my second time trying to eat yucky fast food in four months and I think it will be my last. :happy: Just pack a lunch if I know I am going to be in hurry that day and won't have time to eat at home.
  • edyta
    edyta Posts: 258
    Options
    I was feeling sick after eating a big dinner in a restaurant quite late at night.
    OMG, I regretted I didn't have just a small starter instead :laugh:

Amazing but useful :smile: