February to May Progress (beware of pics)

Options
Hello, all! So, I've been logging regularly since February and these are my progress pictures! I don't see major differences; however, I see that I am moving in a positive direction. I haven't weighed myself since the beginning of March when I was 149, so I'm not really sure about my actual weight. I'm also 5'5" for reference. I'm looking forward to continuing my healthy lifestyle. Feel free to add me; I'm not on here too much but with exams finishing up next week, I'd love to have more MFP friends! Also, I'm not technology savvy, so I do hope these work, and don't mind my face in these pictures, I'm notoriously unphotogenic. EDIT: sorry, resized.

fotoflexer_photo-3-1.jpg

fotoflexer_photo-2-1.jpg

Replies

• spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    you look great and I can see a huge difference! What great progress in such a short time!
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Your tummy has toned up tremendously! Congrats!!
  • sblueyez
    sblueyez Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference. Good job!
  • chloeelebeir
    chloeelebeir Posts: 130
    Options
    You look great! I can definitely see progress! Well done :D
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Why "beware of pics"? You're looking good! You've definitely thinned down and it's great you aren't a slave to the scale!
  • ivetteo21
    ivetteo21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Really good progress! There is a big difference in your stomach, keep up the awesome job. You will reach your goal in no time
    By the way, feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a big difference. Your hard work is really paying off. Great job!
  • Angie0rtiz
    Angie0rtiz Posts: 45
    Options
    I notice a difference...Great job tho! For a short period of time you had a nice progress :smile:
  • hollymurphy4
    hollymurphy4 Posts: 122
    Options
    Great job!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look good!

Do you exercise? Or were you just keeping track of food?
  • rachelthefinn
    Options
    Yeah, I see a huge difference too. Good work! :)
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    Big significance between the side photos! Especially between march and april.
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    You can really see a difference - well done.
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Great job, your hard work has paid off !
  • lizblizz28
    lizblizz28 Posts: 166
    Options
    Big significance between the side photos! Especially between march and april.

^^This. Congratulations!!
    And I hear ya about looking forward to kickstarting your weight loss once finals are over.
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference. Keep up the good work and don't be so hard on yourself. You look amazing!
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    If this is only a 10 pound loss. Wow, what a difference. You look awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!