I need help!!

Options
Hi! I'm new to this but definitely not new to trying to lose weight. I have always had a struggle with my weight and right now I am at my highest weight. I'm 25 yrs old married w/no kids and it's time for a change! I don't get much help at home w/motivation or the push to keep going so I'm looking for people to help me. I'd greatly appreciate all the help I can get!

Thank you~
Lora :heart:

Replies

• phrygian68
    phrygian68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and would be glad to help, keep the faith
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hey glad you joined! You can add me if you want :smile:
  • s12carney
    s12carney Posts: 11
    Options
    Well, you're in the right place!! There is a lot of support and motivation here. The site itself is helpful by just being able to see what you eat in the course of a day. It's fun when you can see your eating habits changing. Keep up with exercising and changing your eating habits for 30 days, and you've created a good habit!!

YOU CAN DO THIS!!
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! I'm on here every day, and I'll be happy to encourage you as you go along.
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! also would be happy to help! all ya gotta do is SCREAM
  • dmchiz
    dmchiz Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    well you certainly came to the right place! I think you'll find that soon MFP will take the place of your FB for how much time you spend here and deffinately you get as good as you give when it comes to words of encouragement and support for friends here! Welcome - I sent you an add... :)
  • amybaker27
    amybaker27 Posts: 4
    Options
    Congrats on joining MFP, Feel free to add me as a friend! I'm on here every day.