Where Is Everyone

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
Whats Up MFP...where is everybody,In spite of the rain..I had a great workout and loving my new HRM..what everyone is doing its 7:28pm here in Atlanta...what time it is where you at and what you do today?:happy: :happy: :bigsmile: :drinker: :smokin:

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I wish it would rain here it's over 100 out side and dry... So i've been inside today dealing with a sick and teething baby and on top of that i have no energy to do anything blah!! but i forced myself to at least 30 minutes of stepping today... It's only 4:30pm and i could easily crawl into bed :tongue: Hoping the weather starts to cool down so i can get out side more i go nuts being in doors
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    I know right I can wait til the rain pass over so I can go walking and jogging:laugh:
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    It's raining here too. Was going out to a little roadside ice cream place for a treat too...they have no inside, only picnic tables outside. Hope it stops soon!
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    I'm here...if I count. :wink:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    I'm here...if I count. :wink:
    Yea you count the whole MFP counts you guys are awesome:flowerforyou:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    It's 10:05 PM right now...I just got back from biking to the store. I made some great choices, and I'm pretty psyched. I haven't been hungry at all the past couple of days, don't know what's going on there, but I burned about 1000 calories today, and I can't imagine how I'm going to eat those before I go to bed. lol Of course I'll probably be up 'til daylight, so who knows. :wink:

:flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    It's 10:05 PM right now...I just got back from biking to the store. I made some great choices, and I'm pretty psyched. I haven't been hungry at all the past couple of days, don't know what's going on there, but I burned about 1000 calories today, and I can't imagine how I'm going to eat those before I go to bed. lol Of course I'll probably be up 'til daylight, so who knows. :wink:

:flowerforyou:

wow Brendalee you are awesome a 1000 calories wow what you been doing woman...and I wouldnt eat to late :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    It's 8:20pm in Springfield, Tennessee (25 miles north of Nashville) and we are swimming in rain here. Under flash flood watches and really ready for it all to stop. Fisnished a light workout on the treadmill and ready to curl up on couch with hubby.
  • blessedtobefit
    Options
    Hey, what happened to my ticker? Any ideas how to get it back?
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Hey, what happened to my ticker? Any ideas how to get it back?

Try going in and readding the code.
  • blessedtobefit
    Options
    How do you do that?