Really want to become a female fitness model!

Options
I started my journey at a whopping 174, and I now weigh 135. About 40 pounds down, and about 15 more to go. I am going to school to become a personal trainer and obtain a degree in health and wellness promotion. One of my dreams is to become a fitness model, I know I still have some pounds to shed and some toning to do, but does abybody know anything about the fitness modeleing world or business? Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks always!

-Sam :)

Replies

• TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I dont know a lot about it, i know that it is very difficult thing to do, so you must be very persistent. You will get told "no"a lot but if you want it bad enough you will work harder than the next person to get there. You will take constructive criticism and learn how to work on the things you need to improve upon. You will need to put your self out there.

Like in any business endeavor, you have to make yourself standout! Gook luck Friend.
  • SamanthaSpayer
    SamanthaSpayer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips,

my eating is very clean, and I want to do it so badly! I keep losing weight but now it's just toning up and making everything tighter. The modeling world is very competitive, especially for fitness..have to look your best at all times. I need to achieve the body I want, and then get myself out there. I won't give up! Thanks for the advice!
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips,

my eating is very clean, and I want to do it so badly! I keep losing weight but now it's just toning up and making everything tighter. The modeling world is very competitive, especially for fitness..have to look your best at all times. I need to achieve the body I want, and then get myself out there. I won't give up! Thanks for the advice!

Your welcome. Good luck with your journey.