Options
Hey hows every one doing hope you guys are well

I had a good two days and struggling with day 3

had a very bad day and feel like having junk food

I need encouragement. Any will do! thanks

Replies

• araines92
    Options
    Getting through the first week is always the hardest. :sad: Everything!! and anything you CANT have looks SOOO good. :love: But...just keep the end goal in mind and get yourself a glass of water :drinker: or a piece of fruit (that always seemed to help my sweet tooth in the beginning). Good luck with your journey and I know you can do it. :bigsmile:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Ya know...junk food sucks when you really think about it. It's garbage, and our bodies have zero use for it, and what does it fix? Nothing. Sooo...take some time to think about your goals, and where you want to be in a year. Healthy, looking great, happy...junk food won't get you there.

Get up, brush yourself off, and get back on track. :flowerforyou:
  • jaimebarth
    Options
    You just have to say to yourself, "Self, I CAN have all that crappy junk food, but I CHOOSE not to. I am in control. I will choose something healthy." Then slam a glass of water and find something else to do so that you forget about the junk food. Go outside for a walk, go to the gym, or call a friend.

Good luck!
    :flowerforyou:
    Jaime
  • pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    Set aside one day a week to have the junk food. you will find, if you've been eating healthy that you usually don't want all that much...but even if you do, one day won't mess you up.

Cindy
  • argburr
    Options
    I always think to myself will that taste as good as being thin feels? I don't know about you but for me the answer is ALWAYS no! Late nights when I'm feeling snacky I make myself a cup of tea. Usually celestial seasonings one of the fruity ones. No sugar or honey just tea (non-caffeinated) so no calories and the hot beverage going into my stomach makes me feel full. Of course that only works if you like tea. I know a lot of people don't.

Good luck... Keep with it... you won't believe how awesome you feel in just a few weeks!
  • 15electric
    Options
    hey guys thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    so much for all you support it really helped me dont know what i wud do with out the support from you guys once agin thank you so much and hope you guys are doing well
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    If you do indulge in a little junk - just drink a LOT of water & then burn off a LOT of calories. You'll be okay. If you completely cut yourself off from something you love, you''ll feel deprived & that's not good.