Zombie Infested 5k

Options
I need to get in shape so I can do this zombie infested 5K!

I have a soft spot in my heart for anything zombies and this looks amazingly fun!

http://runforyourlives.com/

Replies

• Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I just saw pictures of one in MA today. It looked like so much fun! Having said that, I'm a walker, not a runner, so I'd probably participate as a zombie :smile:
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I sooooo want to run that race too. I've had it on my bucket list. :) Maybe we can run the same race!!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I just saw pictures of one in MA today. It looked like so much fun! Having said that, I'm a walker, not a runner, so I'd probably participate as a zombie :smile:

I know! That is what I was thinking...at my present condition, they would surely eat my brains. :)
  • allifantastical
    Options
    I sooooo want to run that race too. I've had it on my bucket list. :) Maybe we can run the same race!!

You are in KY and I am in OH, we could totally do that!! It looks so much fun!
  • dhconsford
    dhconsford Posts: 13
    Options
    That does look like a blast. I, too, am a walker right now. Hope to be running maybe in a few months or so. I just entered my first 5K walk for this Saturday. Pretty excited about it. Should take me about an hour. (I hope anyway)
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    OMG that's awesome!!! Zombiieeeessssss aaaahhhhhhhhh

I lurve it. <3
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options

You are in KY and I am in OH, we could totally do that!! It looks so much fun!

I think the closest one they have to us in in Southern IN!!! Its in June I think so I will have to catch next years. No way I could get ready that soon with Lupus. But I will be soooo ready for next year!! :)
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    That looks awesome. None here in Vegas, but one is in SoCal later in the year. Tempting.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Last year around Halloween, they had something like that in my town. I didn't do it last year, but I am definitely in this year if they do it again.
  • jimmy2551
    jimmy2551 Posts: 1
    Options
    you may want to check out "run Zombies!" app on iphone. not sure if it is the right app name but it sounds real cool. check it out.
  • allifantastical
    Options
    Last year around Halloween, they had something like that in my town. I didn't do it last year, but I am definitely in this year if they do it again.

They have a zombie walk in Dayton twice a year that I participate in. You go downtown and they will paint you up like a zombie, and then at 11 we zombie walk all together from one side of town to the other. It is so neat!!