• Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I play WOW on the Underbog server :)
  • sawyermark
    sawyermark Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure why theirs women saying they play Wow. Everyone knows women don't play Wow 8-)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure why theirs women saying they play Wow. Everyone knows women don't play Wow 8-)

I'm surprised anyone plays WoW anymore, RIFT is so much better!
  • sawyermark
    Options
    I tryed Rift for about a week looked cool and all just couldn't get into it.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    I tryed Rift for about a week looked cool and all just couldn't get into it.

It's a total blast. You don't need to look for groups for anything. Once you get the hang of the game (it's really complicated at first), it's just a constant barrage of things to do and enjoy. Plus, you get to play every single aspect of your class if you want. For example, my main class is a rogue...yet, within that class are a bunch of subclasses. You get to choose 3 subclasses per 'soul'. With I think 5 total souls available. So, I have a Rifstalker/Assasin/Bladedancer (rogue tank/ melee dps/melee dps), and my other soul is a Ranger/Marksman/Riftstalker (ranged dps/ranged dps/tank). You can switch souls on the fly as long as you're out of combat...and they ALL have incredibly useful skills. I haven't bothered to explore other souls yet, simply because I'm having so much fun with these.

What I really love about the game though, is you can log in...DO productive stuff instantly, even for 30 minutes...then log if you want.
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I had my time in WoW, but those days are over. I just don't have the time/patience to raid with 13 year olds :(!

ouchie...

I used to be into video games, but school, has keep me busy... now it is facebook games or nothing
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    How about anyone on Xbox? Allifantastical is my username.
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Ok, I admit it. I'm impatiently waiting for Diablo III to be released. Hopefully I won't play it while eating a tube of chocolate chip cookies dough in my underpants.
  • SerinaK
    SerinaK Posts: 87
    Options
    Xbox, PC. I play alllllll!!! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    My games were Call of Duty: World at War, City of Heroes (and Villians... and Going Rogue), and Aion. I haven't played them in ages. But I just started up with Tera Online and LOVE it.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I just got back into WoW again, and some games on the ps3 but between school, taking care of baby, and other things, haven't had much time to be into gaming lately........
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I play wow once in a while on Auchindoun. Only play 1-2 nights a week now though if that....just to raid pretty much.
  • KDfor3
    KDfor3 Posts: 19
    Options
    Never got into pc games, play some ps3 though.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options

I herd there was no such thing as womenz on the interweb!
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    I started gaming about 10 years ago with an archaic game called Anarchy Online (which for some reason is still running even though it is sooooo outdated) and then played WoW. Havent really gotten into any new games, mostly because I'm so terrible at pvp and many seem to be pvp based.

That was one of the things I liked about WoW.. you could play 1 to 60 (vanilla) completely on your own, you didn't need to really even be part of a guild. I miss vanilla... Now everything is about raiding... or pvp... they ruined it. :frown: :grumble:

If anyone could suggest a good pve game, I'd be willing to give it a go.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I've been playing WoW since launch. I'm actually playing it on my gaming PC right now, hubby is afk though, so I can type here. lol We played Rift for about the first 6-7 months and got tired of it. Stuck with WoW. We played EQ for a few years before WoW and Asheron's Call before that.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    I've been playing WoW since launch. I'm actually playing it on my gaming PC right now, hubby is afk though, so I can type here. lol We played Rift for about the first 6-7 months and got tired of it. Stuck with WoW. We played EQ for a few years before WoW and Asheron's Call before that.

I played Everquest from April of 99, until about 4yrs ago.
  • toomanycurves
    toomanycurves Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    does Mah Jongg count?:huh:
  • Nyodra
    Nyodra Posts: 40
    Options
    SO great to see so many gamers :) I'm really into RPGS, so anything sprinkled in that flavor suits me just fine. Looking forward to Diablo 3 as well!
  • sawyermark
    Options
    X Evercrack junky here also. I got it christmas of 99. Played up till couple years after Wow came out. Had both for awhile but ended up letting Eq go.
    Lol since its free to play now I've reinstalled it to just run around on sometimes though.