TurboFire Group starting 7 May

Options
KelliH729
KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
I know this is really late notice but would anyone else like to start TurboFire today with me? Or even if you are planning to start next week that works (I will just be a week ahead). I would LOVE to have other people holding me accountable!
This actually works out perfect for me starting today because I would finish 2 days before my 33rd birthday.
I do NOT plan on doing the meal plan, only because I work full-time and I do not want to get 2 meals together for myself and then hubby and kids...just too much...lol. I just plan on watching what I eat during the day and, in general, cook healither meals for us ALL.

Anyone up for it?? Let me know!!!!

Thank you :)

Replies

• Ajbtv
    Ajbtv Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will be starting turbofire today! I've done it in the past but my problem is staying consistent. Always helps to have someone who can relate! Will this be your first time trying it or have you done it before?

It soo easy for me to gain weight and so tough to lose it so I'm hoping turbofire along with restricted calories, some elliptical time will move the scale.

I too work full time so I will not be following the meal plan either. Good luck to both of us!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the TF/CLX hybrid today :)
  • suzydalo
    suzydalo Posts: 2
    Options
    THIS WILL BE FUN!
    I WILL START TODAY TOO!
  • jessb
    jessb Posts: 1
    Options
    I will start tomorrow! Good luck to us!
  • jocelyn_hardy
    jocelyn_hardy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in and it's my first time starting Turbo Fire officially. :)
  • hemcwhorter
    hemcwhorter Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am gonna give it a shot:smile:
  • lulloa
    lulloa Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I will join you and start tomorrow. :)
  • KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Woohoo :) this is my first time doing it. I finally got through day 1 at like 9pm...lol...BUT i did make myself do it so that was good. Now just 89 more days to go....lol.

There is also a group, it is called Turbo Fire Hotties that I joined yesterday, I think it will be great motivation!

I also decided that I am kind of doing a hybrid workout...mostly I will do TurboFire BUT I am also going to be running as well. So on some days I may not do the workout and just run instead.
  • KeriJ728
    KeriJ728 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm in to start tomorrow!!
  • suzydalo
    suzydalo Posts: 2
    Options
    Day 1-I was sweating buckets!!!
  • CrystalX82
    CrystalX82 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    where's the TurboFire hotties group??! =)