120lb weight loss, before and after pictures!

Options

Replies

• fluffysexyme
    fluffysexyme Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I believe you have to tell yourself daily that you look great! It's one thing to hear it from others but another to really believe it. Also, part of that is the fear that it will come back if you get to comfortable. Don't be scared!!! I'm so happy for you and cannot wait until I get to post mine!!! You go!
  • shoegal517
    shoegal517 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You look fabulous- I hope you're super proud of your amazing accomplishment! :)
  • kris4chloe
    kris4chloe Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    awesome job. you look beautiful!
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!! you should be very proud, your hard work really paid off!
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You're definitely NOT a fat girl!! You look AMAZING!!! Congrats on your wonderful transformation! I also started w/ a size 20 pants and wearing 1X shirts...even had some 2X ones. Now I am thrilled to be in 12's and wearing a large shirt....though I am hoping to lose 21 more lbs. and reach my goal weight! Wow....to be a size 6, that is simply awesome!! You should be very proud of yourself!! :smile:
  • cmlueders
    cmlueders Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! The kind words mean so much <3 it's been such a journey!!
  • centaurfilly
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • bryansaums
    bryansaums Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look like a healthy, happy person in both pics, so don't worry about image...it's what is inside that counts. Congrats on your successful journey!
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    WoW. You have done a great job. You look great.
  • paulasue145
    paulasue145 Posts: 157
    Options
    You're one of those women that look adorable no matter what size you are! ....having said that.... You look absolutely amazing! Congrats!
  • CharletteJones
    Options
    YOU LOOK FABULOUS....AWESOME!!!!!!! JOB WELL DONE..ENJOY AND CELEBRATE YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENT AND GREAT SUCCESS :):drinker:
  • Julietecosse
    Julietecosse Posts: 165
    Options
    How absolutely marvellous!! Congrats!! You really look wonderful. Try on , if you still have them, some of your old really big pants, and you will soon realise how much you have achieved. I wish you lots of happiness in your future beautiful life.
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What an achievement ! Well done!
  • ResetJen
    ResetJen Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You are looking super good, congratulations on all the hard work.
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    very nice!! congratulations your hard work and dedication have definately paid off
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    well done, u look amazing!! :smile:
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a transformation - great job!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    My goodness... you have arms to die for! Fantastic achievement - congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    Options
    You look amazing in both pics! But what a success, great job!
  • bigbugboo
    bigbugboo Posts: 161
    Options
    What an awesome achievement! You should be really proud of yourself. Thanks so much for sharing and being such an inspiration to others :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!