WANTED: Friends from the UK...

Options
Hi everyone, I'm Melissa 24 from suffolk. I've lost 28lbs so far, 46lbs to go! In need of a few more friends as I find it a real motivator! Plus i love having a sneak peak at peoples foood diarys for recipe ideas etc!

So if you've lost alot of weight and maintaining or are still on your journey then add me if you like! :-)

Replies

• BeautyAndTheGeeks
    Options
    I've only lost 3lbs so far, but I'm in the UK and there is a wee group of us supporting each other so feel free to add me and I'm sure you'll pick up a few of my friends along the way :).
  • emily_kenyon
    emily_kenyon Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    hello im emily from the wirral just added you :))

7934927.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tashalizzie
    tashalizzie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been a member of MFP for a while, but never really used it fully, but now I am.

Add me if you like. I need motivation too and lots of it!!! Good luck, you have done so well so far. xx
  • CarrieMathias
    Options
    Hello,

I'm half way to my goal I need friends too! Ive added you. :)
  • anj911
    anj911 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    UK here also, am about halfway there, but I think this next half is going to be the most difficult!! Anyone feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Hey, not lost a lot of weight - but am always looking for motivated, active friends! Feel free to add me! :)
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi

Will send you an add now

Diane
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm from the UK, 23 and also find active friends a great motivator. Feel free to add me :-)
  • Barnesy90
    Barnesy90 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've just started my 2nd week, 5lb lost so far but still got a long way to go.

I will forward you a friend request.

Anita
  • alfie1313
    alfie1313 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey there :-)

Please feel free to add me, I log on and track daily and im really committed :-)

Lynn x
  • angels960
    angels960 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request :)
  • kelszilla
    kelszilla Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

im from the UK to and feel free to add me :) we are all on here to motivate each other.

kelsey
  • trudy45
    trudy45 Posts: 83
    Options
    Im from Northern Ireland if you want to add me, I have been here a while but I have only lost 9lbs need to get my backside in gear so could do with some motivation :) x
  • Steph7x
    Steph7x Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Also from the UK..North west to be exact. Lost 25lb 10ish lb to go :) x
  • logdunne
    logdunne Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Im from the UK too (Essex) :-)
    Been a bit lazy about logging lately, and eating too much (man v. food on dave is a sunday afternoon favourite, usually resulting in a demand for MEGABURGERS from the assembled masses lol)

A bit of motivation would be awesome if anyone wants to add me :-)
  • hawki100
    hawki100 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I'm 39 years old. I Lost about 5 stone a few year ago now but always struggle with food and weight and constantly scared I'll end up back there!!!!. Looking for help and support and also here to advise, help and support if anyone out there needs it. Any adds appreciated and motivation welcomed

Darren
  • alixfowler
    alixfowler Posts: 16
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I know it may say I haven't lost anything but I have lost roughly half a stone but had a tiny blip so could probably do with your support as well lol
  • rosesedge
    rosesedge Posts: 36
    Options
    Hi,

I'm really new to MFP too, so anyone who wants to add me, feel free. Any extra motivation is a good thing!
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK, always willing to make new friends and do my best to support! Sending you an invite. I'm in Suffolk too!
  • veroneek
    veroneek Posts: 1
    Options
    Hiya, I'm Véronique from London, I'm fairly new to the site... feel free to add me :smile: