Looking for friends trying to lose 100 pounds or more!

Options

Replies

• lmataloni
    lmataloni Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That's me all over! Welcome!
  • Vi0l33t
    Vi0l33t Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    dropped 30 already, have 90 more to go until I hit the 200 mark, then hoping to drop 50 after that :)
  • syncynlyn
    syncynlyn Posts: 39
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • andrea198721
    andrea198721 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well. I've been out of commission for a few months but I'm back and really need some support. I will be supportive in return as well!!! I would like to lose about 170 lbs....
  • liv3urlife
    liv3urlife Posts: 4
    Options
    Hoping to lose 100 in the next year! Feel free to add me.
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hey there:) I have 100lbs to lose ...feel free to add me if you want, or anyone on this thread :) I'm fairly active with my MFP friends too:bigsmile:
  • gebe1231
    gebe1231 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I have well over 100 lbs to lose as well! I'm very active on MFP (actually addicted is prob a better word..lol) & would love new pals! Feel free to add me!
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm down 33 pounds. 113 to go. :)
  • DebbieLOL
    DebbieLOL Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have 120 left to lose & can use all the support I can get. I'm on every day and love celebrating every victory and providing support during the frustrating moments as well. Feel free to add me, we're in this together!. :-)
  • Neyllogem
    Neyllogem Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose 100 lbs. Any can feel free to add me. I need all the support I can get! :)
  • sarahbeth1629
    sarahbeth1629 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I know it's 100+ but is 99 close enough to be friends? (I could probably do with losing more, but 99 will put me at the high end of "normal" so that's what I'm aiming for at the moment).
  • Danyloz
    Danyloz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I have about 160 pounds to lose and would love support on my weightloss journey, and I would love to be able to support others as well. Please feel free to add me =)
  • travisseger
    travisseger Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    107 down. Ideally, another 105 to go. Anyone can feel free to add me. Always easier with the support of others in the same boat.
  • MZNIKKIEVABLESSED
    MZNIKKIEVABLESSED Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have 80 pounds to go!! Good luck to everyone and myself! We can do this we have to fight for it!!
  • Kari089
    Kari089 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have a ways to go..feel free to add me :)
  • LisaManySongs
    Options
    Hi. I've lost 67 lbs but still have about another 50 to go! Anyone feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey!! :))
  • fee2dancesing
    Options
    Count me in. I have a total of 116-120. So far I'm down 28 and still going. Feel free to add me!
  • Jodiekate
    Jodiekate Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have lost 19 so far but have probably another 120 to go. I am always looking for new friends on here.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You will find TONS of Support and Encouragement here to keep you motivated on your Journey!!
  • tobakett
    tobakett Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    260 to lose here....down 44 so far...feel free to add me! :)