Hello!

Options
Hi! My name is Nicole. I am here to lose weight and gain a healthier life style of eating and learning to enjoy working out! This is my second time around this year so I am pushing to achieve my goal this time. :tongue:

Replies

• lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one doing "second time around this year". Good luck to us!! :flowerforyou:
  • Shanon
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: I'm on my third time around this year:blushing: , and am hoping that 3rd times the charm! Good luck to us all!!! :happy:
  • hollyval
    hollyval Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am new also. It's nice to see so many of you? Did anybody have a problem with their profile? It's not showing up and I did it three times!!!
    Good luck to everyone:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: