I broke a stone!!!

Options
Now to all non-UK people thats only 14lbs but to look at the scales and look at a different starting number makes ALL the difference so roll on the next one!!!

Replies

• nicnactoo
    nicnactoo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, it's a great feeling isn't it?!?

I've been hovering around the 9st 1 mark for ages now and cannot wait to break the 9st barrier and for my weight to start with an eight. I started at 11st something post pregnancy, so I've broken 11st and 10st, just 9st to go! :)

Great work fergie!
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Well done on your stone lost, good for you :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Hev_uk
    Hev_uk Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I was lucky as i started at 14stone 2lbs so broke the first barrier quickly but now I'm getting close to being 12stone something and I'm excited! My GW is 10stone so being in the 12's makes it so much closer
  • alumpoflard
    alumpoflard Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! LOVE it when the scales start with a different number, well done! :-)
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I am in touching distance of stone number 3 - i still get a buzz when the numbers change and i start to pick my way through the next stone

Well done

Diane
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I was over the moon when I broke my first stone. Well done! :D
  • E_K71
    E_K71 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Excellent, well done :flowerforyou:
  • traceyjayne64
    traceyjayne64 Posts: 262
    Options
    Im at 12.4 so cant wait til im in the 11's !!!
    I started at 14.7 and hitting the 13 something was just amazing :happy:
  • lissyloo1988
    lissyloo1988 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    it really is the best feeling! I started at 17.4 now at 15.4, cant wait to lose another 5lbs so i'm in the 14's!!
  • kaylz0106
    kaylz0106 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I started at 15st7lbs and I almost cried when I eventaully saw 14 on the scale and recently 13!!! It's been a long time since I saw 13, I rarely care what number comes after it as long as 13 remains ha! I am aiming for a 12 by July! Well done and hopefully you get to celebrate many more broken stones!!!!
  • charlottey22
    charlottey22 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    hiya, im from the UK and i have to say - well done on your weight loss! secondly i would never thinks of a stone as "just" 14 lbs - to me that would be an amazing achievement, well done again , dreaming of the day i break a stone! :flowerforyou: x
  • ElizmaKnowles
    Options
    Well done!! I also realised this morning that I lost a stone :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!