What do you think this hairstyle will look on me?

Options
I really want this hairstyle, might go this color too as it is close to my natural color anyway...........Please be honest too.

Here is me now............

101_0040.jpg

Here is the hairstyle............

Current_Short_Hair_Trends_2.jpg

Replies

• neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    looks pretty similar to what you have now so i say go for it! change it up! love the blonde too!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Looks great!
  • mandyor
    Options
    I say go for it.. It's always nice to make a change even if it's not that big of one. think it will look good and if your anything like me i always feel mor econfident when i get my hair done.:smile:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    i think it would be awesome looking on you so i say go for it:wink: good luck
  • canceroustears
    Options
    I completely agree with mandyor.
    I always feel more confident also, even if I go in for a trim.

I think it would look great on you, and I love the color!
  • beyondchowhound
    beyondchowhound Posts: 2,102 Member
    Options
    Colour is awesome. Do it. Hairstyle is almost the same as yours. Do it also.
  • rsalgado
    rsalgado Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I think it will look GREAT!!! Go for it!
  • arzgirl5
    Options
    It is super cute! Especially with the highlights. Go for it!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I think that would be cute!! The depth of the different tones, along with the scattered cut is hot!!

Go for it!:flowerforyou:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Looks Great, go for it!
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    looks pretty similar to what you have now so i say go for it! change it up! love the blonde too!

Yes, similar. The main difference is, I am not used to having my hair going forward like that..............
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    That forward style is really great for fine hair- you'll notice Paris Hilton wears her fine hair forward when she doesn't have her extensions in. The mix of tones adds depth too.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I think the color will look great with your complexion and eyes! I would maybe add a few more lowlights close to the color you have now around the front so the change isn't too shocking. The cut is adorable! So is what you have now, so either way the color will look fabulous!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options

Yes, similar. The main difference is, I am not used to having my hair going forward like that..............
    Very cute-the hair going forward looks good and you'll get used to it-maybe you can brush it to the side if it's pesky. Good luck and post the new do for us!:happy:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I think the style is adorable. I agree with the others, go for it. And you should smile too! :smile: :flowerforyou: Can't wait to see a pic with your new hair style.
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    Ok, I have a ways to go to get this style as my hair needs to grow...........

So, right now, I am wearing this style modified, which is ok. And I am considering coloring it, but have to find a really blond color that it is all natural, I use only all natural products on my hair too.

IMG00071-20090921-0857.jpg
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I think this looks great on you!!!!!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I think it's very cute! I like the way it kinda frames your face. Very nice.
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    I think it's very cute! I like the way it kinda frames your face. Very nice.

Thanks Ladies..........
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I want to cut my hair short, but I don't have the guts!! :ohwell: